You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: The Spin 79 - Guns songs ranked

apex-twin wrote:

http://www.spin.com/2016/02/every-guns- … d=noscript

Better made #6, and I'm pleased to see the love for Locomotive.

AtariLegend wrote:

Wow that's worse than the poster on MYGNR who writes for LAWeekly that listed Reckless Life above There Was A Time.

http://www.laweekly.com/music/the-ultim … ng-6535160

Instead in this list you have My World above half of Chinese Democracy, My Michelle and Knockin On Heaven's Door ect.

I'm sure certain people will get their kicks from it, but it's farcical.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Reckless Life above There Was A Time.

I can relate. I've always liked Reckless Life. The Lies version has great energy.

johndivney wrote:

Jesus christ those writers are fuckin terrible. Fuck that. Load of shite.

Fwiw Nightrain will always be #1.

Major Mayhem
 Rep: 6 

Major Mayhem wrote:

Had they ever listened to Guns n' Roses before the creative writing class assignment?

Was this the order in which the songs randomly played?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Jesus christ those writers are fuckin terrible. Fuck that. Load of shite.

Fwiw Nightrain will always be #1.

Why so serious? You take the fun out of it. It was just a random poll you don't agree with. Chill bro, take a puff and pass. 

Haha...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

No GNR list could be created by anyone that everyone would agree on. Too many killer hits and more importantly, too many deep cuts in such a small discography.

Divney says Nightrain. I'd say It's So Easy.

I've seen worse lists than these two though.....some that felt just like Mayhem said about appearing random.

My World has to be dead last. Hell I'd rank unreleased horse shit like Sentimental Movie above My World. It can barely even be considered a GNR song.

johndivney wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

No GNR list could be created by anyone that everyone would agree on. Too many killer hits and more importantly, too many deep cuts in such a small discography.

Divney says Nightrain. I'd say It's So Easy.

I don't really give a shit about the order of the list (in fact I agree with KOHD being waaaaaay down there) but the writing is what takes me to the fair. Fuckin wankers. Typical bullshit I guess but still.. Pisses me off how little the American media appreciate their own band!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

None of this matters if GNR comes out and blows our minds in April. I love how quiet they are....  Let their performance do the talking.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

List looks alright until you see Shackler's ahead of Coma. Get in the Ring is oddly high up. Like they lost concentration after the first 10 or so.

Board footer