You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

James wrote:

I'll say this.....if he pulls in the Reagan democrats.....you can start calling him Mr. President right now.

Those Reagan democrats will offset any hardcore republican losses and that's not even factoring in the independents/first time voters who will gladly vote for him.

The establishment is in big trouble right now.

Don't see anyone outmatching him in a debate.

He's going to destroy Hillary in their debate.

The whole country during the Trump-Hillary debate.....

WE0DRqN.gif

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I'm pulling for a Trump vs. Sanders. That shit would be epic, like a Hitler/Stalin rematch.

People are dumbfounded Trump is doing so well, but what about Sanders? Guy has a hardcore communist past and looking at his rhetoric that hasn't changed. I can easily imagine him next to a Lenin or a Trotsky, demagouging the hell out of the impoverished masses.

This could actually be a big opportunity for Bernie. Normally he would look like the wacko extremist, but Trump is taking a lot of edge off that. Many will probably consider him a lesser, more sophisticated evil.

If it's Hillary we can already hand the white house over to Trump. She's way out of her league here, and her platform is dubious as well. She's banking on being a continuation of Obama. That is a "safe" position, but in this election that might prove to be less important than ever before.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The super delegates guarantee HIllary making it to the general. The dem primaries are completely rigged.

I'd like to see Sanders take her out as well. I'm rooting for both guys that refuse to sellout. Trump has it in the bag if he doesn't fuck it up somehow. Sanders doesn't have a shot. Hillary would have to drop out for a Trump vs Sanders showdown, or a massive scandal to push all the super delegates to Sanders, which is unlikely.

xdz7cz.jpg

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

If all the shit Hilary has done so far hasn't scared people off, she could pretty much kill someone on national TV and gain votes.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't like several things Trump believes in but it would be so entertaining to watch part of me hopes it happens. I am okay with a wall, but I am STRONGLY against deporting good Mexicans. I am for deporting however all other people not from North or Central America that over stayed their Visa. I have more sympathy to the Mexicans and Central Americans than the assholes that flew over here on a plan from China, India, Saudi Arabia, etc.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Trump will never win a general election.

johndivney wrote:

You never should say never..

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Guns N Roses will never reunite.

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

He should have Vince McMahon run as his VP..

Speaking of which, Donald Trump's selling ability tongue.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Guns N Roses will never reunite.

And they haven't and won't, they just rejoined the band tongue

This clown show is not indicative of a GE. Just wait, everything you love about Trump now, just wait until he has to appeal to women, blacks, Hispanics and bluedogs and how his schtick changes.

BTW, Obama's vetting of the republican Governor for the supreme court vacancy is brilliant. I didn't see that coming.

Board footer