You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

James wrote:

That's interesting. I wonder if Slash had a handful of pages with Del comments on them when they met again? 16

Pitman has no reason to complain. GNR has been a nostalgia act for YEARS. He even stated awhile back there's no reason to release an album....so why complain now that its REAL nostalgia?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with what Pittman said. Sounds a lot like Axl sarcasm, tbh.

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

GNR has been a nostalgia act for YEARS.

Whomever runs that page Pitman or not didn't call the band nostalgia act, it was a comment about MYGNR posters calling it that.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Pitman said there's no reason for them to release an album. Major classic rock acts that don't release albums=nostalgia act.

For the record, I don't hate the guy. I'm hoping he's involved because they've decided to work on vault material.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Whomever runs that page Pitman or not didn't call the band nostalgia act, it was a comment about MYGNR posters calling it that.

He did however make a comment about "don't talk about the guys that have been in the band for 20 years" etc. Lets stop making excuses for the guy please.

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

He did however make a comment about "don't talk about the guys that have been in the band for 20 years" etc. Lets stop making excuses for the guy please.

In the same comment...

Anyway. Okay, you got me Smoking. He's a villain.

The band would reunited at the Hall of Fame if it wasn't for him. This guy since 1998 has probably been the main issue preventing Slash from rejoining the band in the first place, not to mention ISIS. He's so evil might have even voted for Obama 18.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

In the same comment...

The band would reunited at the Hall of Fame if it wasn't for him. This guy since 1998 has probably been the main issue preventing Slash from rejoining the band in the first place, not to mention ISIS. He's so evil might have even voted for Obama 18.

big_smile hahaha I am crying. Hahaha. When did you and pitman start dating?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

In the same comment...

...more like, when did Pitman cheat on you, SG? big_smile

johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

In the same comment...

When he put his arm around that woman in some interview??

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

When he put his arm around that woman in some interview??

Haha. The beginning of the Pitman is a creep movement.

Board footer