You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: New Anthrax

RaZor wrote:

New album, For All Kings, comes putt tomorrow:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I saw Anthrax live in 1991 when Persistence of Time was out. They were great. Its also my favorite Anthrax album. Belly of the Beast is incredible and I was so glad they performed it. During 'I'm the Man', security beat the shit out of some guy and took him out of the arena(I was right upfront experiencing the mosh pit, which turned into hell during Slayer). They got up a huge chant telling the cops to suck their dicks.

When Joey bailed.....I bailed. I know many fans rave on the Bush era of Anthrax but wasn't my cup of tea although I didn't hear much of it. I listen to very little new music nowadays but I'll check this out. Haven't listened to Anthrax in eons.

'I'm the Man' such a strange thing....it got them big on the scene, teens wearing their shirts everywhere, but the joke faded fast and after 1991 and Bring the Noise....they were pretty much burnt toast with the mainstream.

I've said this for eons.....they were idiots for not putting I'm the Man on an album. Everyone was listening to it but it was a single/EP.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

I'm not sure if you know, but Joey's back in the band and he's on this album.  He was also on their last album, Worship Music, which I loved and I highly recommend checking out if you haven't heard it yet.

Board footer