You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

James wrote:

https://twitter.com/IzzyStradlin999/status/705269000586940417

https://twitter.com/IzzyStradlin999/status/705269238521528324

full song to be posted on youtube Friday!

izzy  3  9

Edit: Available now:
https://twitter.com/IzzyStradlin999/status/705819296107098112

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

https://twitter.com/IzzyStradlin999

full song to be posted on youtube Friday!

izzy  3  9

Let the man back in.... "Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right".....  Hmm wonder who he is talking about.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I always loved this song but yeah the nanosecond I saw he posted it, I knew what he was getting at. He's sending messages to an extent through these songs.

If he gets really pissed at Axl he'll be covering The Memory Remains or King Nothing. 16

Sky Dog wrote:

this is great.....

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

How long can Axl see this before he breaks down and get Izzy back in?

johndivney wrote:

Nah he should just dedicate Sorry to Izzy at the shows.
Or better yet, post a cover tune himself.

AtomsNest
 Rep: 10 

AtomsNest wrote:

Why would Axl break down? And it's not just about him this time.

Let Izzy make noise from the sidelines. People think this is so cool, but I think it's pathetic and childish. If he has issues, sort it out internally. Has he learned nothing from the past two decades? To create a twitter account just to take swipes and Axl, and on the eve of such an important time for Axl and the band, is selfish. Especially when you consider he is likely after more money.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
AtomsNest wrote:

Let Izzy make noise from the sidelines. People think this is so cool, but I think it's pathetic and childish. If he has issues, sort it out internally. Has he learned nothing from the past two decades? To create a twitter account just to take swipes and Axl, and on the eve of such an important time for Axl and the band, is selfish. Especially when you consider he is likely after more money.

Just like GNR "haven't called it a reunion", Izzy hasn't taken any swipes at GNR wink

Maybe the guy is just humbled by the support he's been shown and putting out some free music for fans is his way of saying thanks? Putting out music is what musicians do.

johndivney wrote:
AtomsNest wrote:

I agree it's not cool: still airing their dirty laundry in public. Izzy has blotted his copybook for me with this public sniping.
I don't necessarily care if it's an important time for Axl or that he's being selfish, big fuckin deal. Axl's a big boy and can look after himself.
It's more that it's unbecoming behaviour. If he has something to say to Axl then say it to him & if Axl doesn't want to listen then tough shit - just bringing it into public is poor form & yea, that his motives for doing so are suspect.

We finally got past the years of Slash playing games with the media only for the next thing to happen is for Izzy to start up.. They oughta catch themselves on & start acting their age.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:
AtomsNest wrote:

Just like GNR "haven't called it a reunion", Izzy hasn't taken any swipes at GNR wink

Maybe the guy is just humbled by the support he's been shown and putting out some free music for fans is his way of saying thanks? Putting out music is what musicians do.

Will, that is being very disingenuous. Everything Izzy is posting has a reason behind it. This is NOT for shits and giggles. Of all times for him to run his pie hole he pics 5 weeks before the biggest GNR event since Rock in Rio in 1991. You love the guy but don't act like he doesn't have an agenda here.

Board footer