You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: ROV Team - Get the Message Out!!

Intercourse wrote:

Guys,
I love this site, it's contributors are excellent. I had a real struggle finding you after you got taken down.
Can you get the other forums to publicise your move a bit more? This hasnot been easy, like some others I had to wade through tons of ass licking nonsense in HTGTH to find a link to you.
I'd hate to see your site go the way of Libertad....
Keep up the good work, you guys rock!!
Cheers,
Intercourse.

Hi Intercourse, we haven't put the full on press promotion yet of the new site, we did make a post in our thread about the alt site on HTGTH but I am sorry you had to weed through a bunch of posts.   When the site went down, we lost of our email addy's for all the members thus couldn't get intouch with everyone based on memory.

We are putting the wheels in motion for full promotion again when the site is 100% ready for that which will be very, very shortly. 

Glad you made it here, better late then never 22

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I've told the couple people I know about the new site.  I'm sure people will trickle back, but it might take some new news to get some of the people to come back.

some boards I'm a member of actually pay me to post.  (though i haven't seen this done in the GnR world)

if you made it like.. 5 or 10 cents per post, you'd have a shit load of people here posting smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

some boards I'm a member of actually pay me to post.  (though i haven't seen this done in the GnR world)

if you made it like.. 5 or 10 cents per post, you'd have a shit load of people here posting smile

I've never heard of that. Sign me up. I'll be a millionaire in no time.:haha:

Only thing similar I have seen is at a horror forum I am a member of. They have this "bank", and each time you post, you get a credit. Start a thread, you get 5 credits. This goes into your "bank account", and when you get a decent amount of points, you can buy items with your points in their store. They have some DVDs, posters, shirts,etc.

i post at one where i make 5 cents per post.. LOL.   a few guys have 60,000+ posts there.   its an adult webmaster business board... for virtual smut peddlers like myself.     people sell their sigs too and make money posting on boards.   its a point system like you mentioned but they payout with a check or thru their affiliate program.   its great smile   of course you mostly gotta talk business, but its got the chit chat sections and the spam sections too..

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

sounds like a way to make bucks....hook a brother up....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer