You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Slash Skin

buzzsaw wrote:

Don't you think it's about time to create a Slash skin - or at least one that has him on it somewhere other than the AFD cross?  If nobody has one or has the time to make one, let me know how and I'll make on (even though it will suck).  It seems like the skins we have all tend to favor who the admins like (whether that's why it's that way or not).  BH, Ron, Izzy, etc.  It's criminal not to have Slash appear somewhere on at least one of the skins.  [/rant]

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Don't you think it's about time to create a Slash skin - or at least one that has him on it somewhere other than the AFD cross?  If nobody has one or has the time to make one, let me know how and I'll make on (even though it will suck).  It seems like the skins we have all tend to favor who the admins like (whether that's why it's that way or not).  BH, Ron, Izzy, etc.  It's criminal not to have Slash appear somewhere on at least one of the skins.  [/rant]

Agreed, lol 21  I offer a dozen karma for the hero who makes a decent Slash skin 5

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Patience my friends. The forum is being redesigned a bit, which is why no new skins have been added yet.

All good things come to those who wait.......

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It seems like the skins we have all tend to favor who the admins like

Now thats funny.

Although I can see why you would think that.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It seems like the skins we have all tend to favor who the admins like (whether that's why it's that way or not).  BH, Ron, Izzy, etc. [/rant]

Haha how dare you. Quit yer jibberjabber and I'll upload a basic Slash skin in the next 30 minutes. Wont be anything special, just a clone of the AFD skin with Slash images instead sorta thing.

As James said we have been planning a new design for a while now. I've worked on and off on multiple redesigns but never found one that would sit quite right. Elmir did a kickass mockup for a new design too which we're going to play with I think cool

If anyone has any ideas/mockups then throw them in this thread wink

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

As requested smile .....

slash_skin_small.jpg

Click above for 800px preview, or switch to the Slash skin by clicking "Profile", "Display" and selecting "Slash" from the drop down.

All skins will be cleaned up soon, freshened up a little whilst were working on the new design smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It seems like the skins we have all tend to favor who the admins like

Now thats funny.

Although I can see why you would think that.

Like I said, I don't think that's why it's that way, but it is coincidental.  It really wasn't meant to be a shot at anybody.

Thanks for the new Slash skin!

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I'm loving the Slash skin... it's entirely badass!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

i like the Izzy skin. Downliner how bout a Izzy and Slash skin? Like rythem and lead. One side Izzy and the other Slash. Black and white. So on so on.. Just an idea.. Not sure if it could actually work.

Board footer