You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES At The Troubadour: Video Report On Today's Announcement

Smoking Guns wrote:

Of the 160 tix sold, I would guess at most 50 are hard core fans.. The rest are hipsters or just there because they were told it was history... It is kind of shitty how we were mind fucked on Vegas being the first gig... Oh well.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Of the 160 tix sold, I would guess at most 50 are hard core fans.. The rest are hipsters or just there because they were told it was history... It is kind of shitty how we were mind fucked on Vegas being the first gig... Oh well.

Some of what you said was originally correct. Had they just started with this announcement, and no tour, no media, they would've still had some press, and got real fans there.

BUT

It wouldn't have been as lucrative financially. Not just about screwing their fans, but the long-term viability of the band.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

The blonde girl with the black sunglasses in the line there. You see here in glimpses. I know her. She's been with this band for years. She's not one of those who has been talking shit for the past 15-20 years and suddenly thinks "it rocks" again. If I'm not going, I like it to be her.

She says

I am sunburnt and running on 2 hours of sleep and in 24 hours I've only eaten a doughnut and a mini taco and I don't care because this is the best day of my life. #GnFnR

Board footer