You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

Re: 2016 Summer Stadium 'Not In This Lifetime' Tour

TheMole wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Yea the button is less destructive to the toggle switch ...lol... the ones BH use are Arcade Game buttons

The guitars he uses now has two.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/buc … d519237908

It would never happen, but I'd love to hear Slash use a killswitch.

That's such an amazing piece of gear... I've been playing with the idea of having one made for me by a local luthier (normal size though, that Gibson thing is huge). Or alternatively, take out the tone pots out of one of my Les Pauls and install a kill switch and a blow-out switch.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

TheMole wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Yea the button is less destructive to the toggle switch ...lol... the ones BH use are Arcade Game buttons

The guitars he uses now has two.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/buc … d519237908

It would never happen, but I'd love to hear Slash use a killswitch.

That's such an amazing piece of gear... I've been playing with the idea of having one made for me by a local luthier (normal size though, that Gibson thing is huge). Or alternatively, take out the tone pots out of one of my Les Pauls and install a kill switch and a blow-out switch.

Yeah – always promised myself that if I can ever scrape together the cash for a bona fide Gibson LP, it'll be a sort of Bucket/Slash hybrid. Killswitches, Seymour Duncans, piezo Powerbridge pickup, selector switch moved down to the tone pots... oh, and a Tronicaltuner. It'd cost a bloody fortune though.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I loved how the Buckethead LP looked!  I would buy one if I could find/afford one. The LP to me is the ultimate guitar. I have a 2004 Standard signed by SLASH.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Couldn't get into any pre-sales, but still manages to get some decent tickets to Seattle. Gonna be on the field, in the center, albeit in the back. I am fucking stoked.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Toronto sold out apparently...I missed out

I got sidetracked and forgot ... then I heard on the radio about quarter to 4 that it was sold out

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I got sidetracked and forgot ... then I heard on the radio about quarter to 4 that it was sold out

Come to NH... We can carpool to Gillette, home slice. smile

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Effin scalpers...  You'll surely find tix at an even more elevated price...

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Toronto was so fucking hard to get tickets.

I literally got tickets in section 119 of the Skydome (yeah that's right not the fucking Rogers Centre) and I was like fuck that...

I opened my other browser to try and get G/A pit tickets. Boom, nothing.

This was literally at 10:00 at the latest 10:01. I tried searching for G/A pit tickets in my other browser and boom nothing as well.

So I lost out on the tickets I had that weren't the best. After that at 10:02 it was all basically sold out. I was rather pissed.

However, the SkyDome blows.

But, I got tickets to Detroit at Ford Field. That are actually decent.

I am stoked.

Going to try and get the setlist, which will be hard. But, I manage to get a lot of them when I go to shows. Anyone going to Detroit and want to help with that ha, I'll be in your debt.

AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I wish I was still in Toronto sad.

Any word on other sell outs yet?

Lomax wrote:

I wouldn't go to Toronto for a fucking Beatles reunion.

Board footer