You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: ID,Izzy looking for your boy MSL via twitta

buzzsaw wrote:

Sorry chump, you lose. He has been telling is most definitely past tense. Have a good day Mr over sensitive.

You will get no further response from me.  I've had my fun with you. Keep chasing your 15 minutes buddy.

Look how quick Buzzsaw wants to vanish when asked a very simple question:

What are the lies I've been telling the fans? He can't answer.

And not only is Buzzsaw trapped in a lie, not only is he desperate to run, but all he could muster on his way out the door was to try to hide behind the empty victory of winning a grammar battle . . . except he can't even do that right either!

Because while he writes "has been telling is most definitely past tense" . . . the fact is that "has been telling" is actually the present perfect continuous tense.

Which I wouldn't expect most people to know, but if you're going to be lame enough to try to hide behind grammar as your moral victory as you slither away in shame, at least make sure you're correct! Nothing more embarrassing than attempting a tactic that lame, only to not even get that right either!!!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I can say I've never seen MSL lie, he's always been straight forward with me. And when he was being called a loser, attention whore, I asked for that to be knocked off and it wasn't. I don't see any lies. The dude gave monkey info in this very thread, and knows more than anyone about those mix leaks you guys were discussing. He's a good guy.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

Blows my mind that after a decade of consistently delivering accurate news and info that some still try to play this silly game where they pretend I don't know what I'm talking about.

I don't know how many times I have to be proven right at this point. It's asinine.

You reap what you sow, dude.

Sure, you had a hand in leaking songs back in the day. Most fans lapped it up because of the long wait. The music you shared (or had a hand in sharing) was created by other people. Your contribution was the cloak and dagger routine, is all. Unlike Skewrl, you got away with having a hand in distributing copyrighted material without the rightsholders' consent. Ethics aside, that's what happened.

It was a bit rich to think most people cared an iota of your self-confessed IQ - they just wanted the music. You probably understand you came off smug there. Portraying yourself as the Robin Hood of the fanbase felt phony to many (incl. myself) in the midst of all that grandstanding. And that email/Powerpoint brouhaha fizzled from an embarrassment to an obscurity. Fans were none the wiser after all was said and done.

Times have changed, Mister. Even Axl tweets now and tours regular. Now, you show up and say you have unreleased material. What you got, a studio version of Silk Worms? In this day and age, we can hardly feign curiosity towards your act unless you deliver the goods upfront.

apex-twin wrote:

Sure, you had a hand in leaking songs back in the day. Most fans lapped it up because of the long wait. The music you shared (or had a hand in sharing) was created by other people. Your contribution was the cloak and dagger routine, is all. Unlike Skewrl, you got away with having a hand in distributing copyrighted material without the rightsholders' consent. Ethics aside, that's what happened.

And none of that has anything to do with my long history of delivering accurate news and information. The fact that I have more unreleased material than anybody and have shared more unreleased material than anybody is irrelevant. Either the news and information I've reported over the years has been accurate or it hasn't. And over and over and over again it's proven to be true. If you don't follow me or my site, you may not be aware of that, but those that do, are. Which is why those that actually pay attention are coming to my defense.

It was a bit rich to think most people cared an iota of your self-confessed IQ - they just wanted the music. You probably understand you came off smug there. Portraying yourself as the Robin Hood of the fanbase felt phony to many (incl. myself) in the midst of all that grandstanding. And that email/Powerpoint brouhaha fizzled from an embarrassment to an obscurity. Fans were none the wiser after all was said and done.

When I got my hands on potential plans, I said I would wait until I knew for sure that things were canceled before spilling the beans on everything. I kept my promise and the information revealed in the lengthy article I published proved to be true. If you don't follow me or my site, you may not be aware of that, but those that do, are. Which is why those that actually pay attention are coming to my defense.

Times have changed, Mister. Even Axl tweets now and tours regular. Now, you show up and say you have unreleased material. What you got, a studio version of Silk Worms? In this day and age, we can hardly feign curiosity towards your act unless you deliver the goods upfront.

People have known for years I have a studio version of Silkworms as well as many other tracks and videos. Many many prominent forum posters have met me in real life and verified all of my claims. If you don't follow me or my site, you may not be aware of that, but those that do, are. Which is why those that actually pay attention are coming to my defense.

Lomax wrote:

Because while he writes "has been telling is most definitely past tense" . . . the fact is that "has been telling" is actually the present perfect tense.

That's is not a fact. The application of a tense in this case is open to interpretation. This is the perfect metaphor for your modus operandi. You pass on information that could be interpreted multiple ways and once the truth reveals itself you claim one specific point of view on that info is the actual objective point you always intended to make.
It is the same snake oil stick fortune tellers and horoscope readers use.  Your website is full of nutswingers who desperately  want to believe you have an inside track so that they can have more access to the band through you.

Now let's discuss the difference between opinion and fact.

After the Skwerl leaks your behaviour changed drastically. It is almost as if GNR made contact and told you to play ball or get sued. Since then every tidbit you drop makrs gnr seem like gods, axl seem like a saint and you seem like his high priest. You run a nutswingers propaganda site. You delete anything that runs contrary to your nutswinging agenda. Those are facts. We can all observe those points publicly. They're not open to interpretation. That is how facts work.

What we dont know for sure is whether it was the tickets they gave you or the threat of legal action that forced you to erect your propaganda site.  But we all have opinions on that. And that is how opinions work. I'm sure now that I've offered dome examples from your own life that you are starting understand the distinction between opinion and fact.

Either way it doesn't matter now because with the new lineup change you are out of the loop. Your tracks don't matter as much as they once did. Beyond a few hardcoees no one really wants a GNR track that hasn't got Slash and Duff on it. On top of that it would seem your links to the band might be gone. Was BBF your link? Again I don't know the exact facts there. But your behaviour indicates that you are out and so trying to kick up controversy again to manipulate your way back in.

So now we have to watch you clamour for attention again as you try to worm your way back into some kind of power position. You need to feel important and powerful your ego demands it so you will the start the process again and we will watch your pitiful cries for attention and demands for power and authority in this the smallest most insignificant corner of the internet. That is a mixture of an opinion a fact and a future projection. I predict you are going to start kicking up a shit storm looking for attention from GNR again. My theory is that you do that to feel special. My gut feeling is that you will go too far this time and end up in court.

I'm looking forward to watching you make an idiot out of yourself. That is an admission.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not sharing your stuff, I have no use for you. Good day.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I can say I've never seen MSL lie, he's always been straight forward with me. And when he was being called a loser, attention whore, I asked for that to be knocked off and it wasn't. I don't see any lies. The dude gave monkey info in this very thread, and knows more than anyone about those mix leaks you guys were discussing. He's a good guy.

I've never seen someone ask when they lied, have an example given, admit the example was true, then ask again when he lied before. If you want to believe the hocus pocus, that's cool. Fool me once, shame on you...

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:
bigbri wrote:

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not sharing your stuff, I have no use for you. Good day.

^^^
This, all day long.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I've never seen someone ask when they lied, have an example given, admit the example was true, then ask again when he lied before. If you want to believe the hocus pocus, that's cool. Fool me once, shame on you...

No one gave an example, no one could give an example, he had to offer that he lied to hoarders 12 years ago, and I doubt that was what was meant. And no one complained when those lies got them those first leaks, either...

People want more leaks and are being dicks about it.

This was a thread about Izzy wanting to talk to him. There's a lot irony here.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Lomax wrote:

Because while he writes "has been telling is most definitely past tense" . . . the fact is that "has been telling" is actually the present perfect tense.

That's is not a fact. The application of a tense in this case is open to interpretation. This is the perfect metaphor for your modus operandi. You pass on information that could be interpreted multiple ways and once the truth reveals itself you claim one specific point of view on that info is the actual objective point you always intended to make.
It is the same snake oil stick fortune tellers and horoscope readers use.  Your website is full of nutswingers who desperately  want to believe you have an inside track so that they can have more access to the band through you.

Now let's discuss the difference between opinion and fact.

After the Skwerl leaks your behaviour changed drastically. It is almost as if GNR made contact and told you to play ball or get sued. Since then every tidbit you drop makrs gnr seem like gods, axl seem like a saint and you seem like his high priest. You run a nutswingers propaganda site. You delete anything that runs contrary to your nutswinging agenda. Those are facts. We can all observe those points publicly. They're not open to interpretation. That is how facts work.

What we dont know for sure is whether it was the tickets they gave you or the threat of legal action that forced you to erect your propaganda site.  But we all have opinions on that. And that is how opinions work. I'm sure now that I've offered dome examples from your own life that you are starting understand the distinction between opinion and fact.

Either way it doesn't matter now because with the new lineup change you are out of the loop. Your tracks don't matter as much as they once did. Beyond a few hardcoees no one really wants a GNR track that hasn't got Slash and Duff on it. On top of that it would seem your links to the band might be gone. Was BBF your link? Again I don't know the exact facts there. But your behaviour indicates that you are out and so trying to kick up controversy again to manipulate your way back in.

So now we have to watch you clamour for attention again as you try to worm your way back into some kind of power position. You need to feel important and powerful your ego demands it so you will the start the process again and we will watch your pitiful cries for attention and demands for power and authority in this the smallest most insignificant corner of the internet. That is a mixture of an opinion a fact and a future projection. I predict you are going to start kicking up a shit storm looking for attention from GNR again. My theory is that you do that to feel special. My gut feeling is that you will go too far this time and end up in court.

I'm looking forward to watching you make an idiot out of yourself. That is an admission.

You should stop now because none of this is true.

Board footer