You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

AtariLegend wrote:

You've got to be kidding me. Can't even play a farm simulator game on PS Now at peak hours here.

Such a silly concept. Why could't we just get backward compatibility instead? neutral

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

In division I fished with collectables...my gear score is at 143 currently...need to grind some hard and challenging missions then check out the falcon lost incursion

My primary dps is at about 89k...my shotgun does 56k per shot

johndivney wrote:

In Bloodborne I'm still on the first level..

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Scrub.

johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Scrub.

Nah. The snooker's been on.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:

In division I fished with collectables...my gear score is at 143 currently...need to grind some hard and challenging missions then check out the falcon lost incursion

My primary dps is at about 89k...my shotgun does 56k per shot

I'm at a 194 I believe. DPS is at 180K. 16

Just need to kill 20 rogues for the last achievement.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I can't kill a rogue to save my life...there has been this group of rogues that I always run across...but I'm like 25 dz lvl and low 150 gs...but these guys are like 50-something dz with gear scores over 200...I dunno how I end up in the same bracket as them...I can't compete obviously

I finished the last of missions on hard last night but the achievementdidn't pop for some reason. ...maybe I missed one

Tried to find a group for the daily challenge mission yesterday but didn't manage to matchmake .. the one time I did we had a guy drop out ...so qithout a 4th tgere was no chance ...those missions are frigging hard!

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Ran into a group of 4 rogues last night...I died but managed to take one down first

These fucking arseholes have stupendous gear but drop out their sidearm to get into the 0-160 bracket and hunt scrubs for dz credits and keys...they were surprised when I did the same and went on a manhunt

Finally had the all missions on hard trophy pop

And took down my 10th named elite in the dark zone

Finally found a good sidearm this morning ... but accidentally went rogue and lost it to a group 4 killed a purple dude and an agent was right behind him

Was cruising around dz 4, 5 and 6 in the 160+ bracket ... but I'm just not strong enough to be up there yet so I need to cycle out my 163 gear for some more powerful stuff...best I can do atm is a 162GS

I'm close to 400 phoenix and 32,000dz credits...need to start grinding challenge missions and the incursion

johndivney wrote:

Uncharted 4 reviews out today..

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Nice...im pretty excited for this one

Board footer