You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: Amber Heard divorces Johnny Depp

Oh she only waited two days after his mothers death.
And 15 months of marriage.
Hope he got a prenup.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

He doesn't. 14

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

polluxlm wrote:

He doesn't. 14

What a fuckwit !!!!!

You don't get married to a bi 22 years younger without a contract !!!!

Had it been a woman in her 40s with kids, I would have said differently but seriously, a girl in her 20s with an old man half blind ? Wasn't it obvious ?

AtariLegend wrote:

She's 30, but it's still a 22 year age gap.

Anyway at least they'll always have memories of this.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah then he went on with this:

The odd thing is he's making out like it's all bizarre but it's actually pretty simple - Australia has biological importation laws because we're an island in the middle of nowhere with unique species and without a lot of diseases the rest of the world has. We like to keep it that way. There's a process to follow if you want to bring a pet in so we can check it out and make sure it isn't carrying any nasties.

It didn't need to turn into this big of a deal really but the way he's mocking it on tv is a little rude.

As for the marriage....odd really...but I can't think he'd be single for long lol

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Definitely wasn't using his head on that decision but guys do crazy shit for women all the time....movie stars aren't an exception.

This guy is so rich he owns islands and shit. I think he'll recover. I've heard her name before but don't really know who she is. I'm so out of touch with pop culture its crazy. I'm quickly morphing into my grandpa.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Buy her a car, jewelry, house....don't marry her. Especially that much younger.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

This guy is so rich he owns islands and shit. I think he'll recover. I've heard her name before but don't really know who she is. I'm so out of touch with pop culture its crazy. I'm quickly morphing into my grandpa.

Pop culture is for younger people. It's geared towards them because they spend money on it. I don't know who anybody is these days, and I could care less.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Johnny Depp Is Being Blackmailed by Amber Heard – Here’s How I Know (Guest Column)

http://www.thewrap.com/johnny-depp-is-b … st-column/

Board footer