You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Message About Sports Junkies

James wrote:

I am going to move all current sports discussions to The Garden. If/when you have new sports topics to post, post them in that section.

Once all topics have been moved over to The Garden, the Sports Junkies section will be shut down.

I'm not going to bother restricting any guest or member permissions but consider this section in 'read only' mode from this point forward until its closure.

Thanks.

Any members who have anything to say about this can respond to this specific thread of course.

johndivney wrote:

Why?
Gen chat is full of paranoid nut jobs! Close down that section completely & just keep sports please!

AtariLegend wrote:

It's the right call unfortunately, nutters or not.

This section is barely used, if it wasn't for the Euros it would probably go the entire summer without a post.

James

James wrote:

After moving the top 5 threads from this section, the most recent thread now listed is Roddy Piper dying 24 weeks ago. When I move that thread, most recent thread is Dusty Rhodes dying 51 weeks ago.  Sports doesn't really warrant its own section anymore and if we're honest, probably never did even back when sports were heavily discussed here years ago. Those discussions could have just as easliy taken place in The Garden.

AtariLegend wrote:

It's the right call unfortunately

Yep.

It's just some minor streamlining of the site that is in fact overdue.

johndivney wrote:

I notice neither of you denied the existence of paranoid nut jobs..

James

James wrote:

Since I'm one of them, I decided to ignore the statement. tongue

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

polluxlm and James, probably think that we're more paranoid than they are just for thinking that "they are".

Speaking of which I had a dream last night were Evo was hacked by a certain member and alot of us were all banned "for being Will".

The person in question then proceeded to read through all our PM's including "Varys" from Game of Thrones, who sent his little birds after him ala ADWD epilogue.

Anyway, too much time online will do this to you.

James

James wrote:

I had some dreams years ago about the forums and various people on them...who I had never even seen before. My mind just somehow put faces to screen names.

I'd imagine the types who stay on social media 24/7 have bizarre dreams on a regular basis.

johndivney wrote:

I've suddenly got the urge to change up my password.. Talk about paranoid I think it's infectious round here..

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
johndivney wrote:

It's not paranoia if they are really going after you.

But yes, I'm a nut. 16

Board footer