You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Re: 14/7/16 LINCOLN FINANCIAL FIELD, PHILADELPHIA, PA UNITED STATES

Ragnar wrote:

Bucket`s Sorry solo trumps everything Slash had done on his own. He`s good but some of you tend to overrate him to death. Bucket did n`t try to emulate Slash, he did his own thing and god damn, result is brilliant.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Bucket`s Sorry solo trumps everything Slash had done on his own. He`s good but some of you tend to overrate him to death. Bucket did n`t try to emulate Slash, he did his own thing and god damn, result is brilliant.

Lol

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Ragnar wrote:

The first time I heard the Sorry solo I immediately though of Dave Gilmour rather than Slash and I think I read a few reviews that drew the same comparison. Perhaps it doesn't emulate Slash but I wouldn't say it's all Bucket either.

Ragnar

Ragnar wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Lol

profound but try some more next time.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

FUCK THE SEEKER. SUCH HORSESHIT

SLASH learns Seeker, Better, Twat, CD, Sorry... Can Axl not throw Slash and Duff a fucking bone??! Slither is a classic song.

Axl said "not in this lifetime" would he ever play with Slash again, but here they are playing together. That's a pretty big bone by itself. Massive amounts of money that will help wipe out Slash's divorce expenses.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Lol

You are throwing out a weak troll. Buckethead is an amazing player but the sound of GNR is Slash, it just is. Axl is the voice and Slash is the sound. If you had Bucket in GNR in 1987 they may have a song or 2 but it simply would have never made it. Also songs like Anastasia, Slither, Wicked Stone, Serial Killer, Street Child, etc show Slash has done amazing outside of GNR. I type this as a Bucket fan.

Ragnar

Ragnar wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Lol

You are throwing out a weak troll. Buckethead is an amazing player but the sound of GNR is Slash, it just is. Axl is the voice and Slash is the sound. If you had Bucket in GNR in 1987 they may have a song or 2 but it simply would have never made it. Also songs like Anastasia, Slither, Wicked Stone, Serial Killer, Street Child, etc show Slash has done amazing outside of GNR. I type this as a Bucket fan.

All the flowers, yet, you still choose to be salty. I`m a troll because I prefer Buckethead to Slash in and out of Guns`:laugh::thumbup: ? only in GNR land.

Those songs are nothing special from guitar point of view certainly, they don`t hold candle to some of Buckethead`s stuff oh, and Axl is as much of a sound as is Slash.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

All the flowers, yet, you still choose to be salty. I`m a troll because I prefer Buckethead to Slash in and out of Guns`:laugh::thumbup: ? only in GNR land.

Those songs are nothing special from guitar point of view certainly, they don`t hold candle to some of Buckethead`s stuff oh, and Axl is as much of a sound as is Slash.

Ok

Sky Dog wrote:

I thought Slash killed it on Sorry....Axl too. Pretty badass imo.

However, I would rather hear The Seeker any day of the week over Slither. The Who vs Vr? No brainer......

Forget all the petty bullshit. Guns is kicking a shit ton of ass right now.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

You're a troll because you register for a GnR site 10 years after BH was in the band (in the middle of Slash and Axl back together for the first time in over 20 years) and BH's GnR seems to be all that you enjoy.  Plenty of BH fans here for you to hang with, but this probably isn't the best first impression you could have made.

Board footer