You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: 16/7/16 ROGERS CENTRE, TORONTO, ON CANADA

PaSnow wrote:

How was the show?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

God Slash sounds awesome on Sorry here.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Sorry would be a top-notch song if not for bad lyrics.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Sorry has always been my favorite Bucket solo on CD, yes, even more than TWAT. Slash's is great as well, just different. I like some of the stuff Bucket did with the solo and some of Slash's take. Wish we could combine the two.

I still maintain Bucket and Slash are way more alike than most people want to admit for some reason. They can both sound like each other at will, it seems.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Sorry has always been my favorite Bucket solo on CD, yes, even more than TWAT. Slash's is great as well, just different. I like some of the stuff Bucket did with the solo and some of Slash's take. Wish we could combine the two.

I still maintain Bucket and Slash are way more alike than most people want to admit for some reason. They can both sound like each other at will, it seems.

I agree with this!  And both are originals too, I bet they respect each other.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I really wish Axl had let Bucket loose a bit more and stripped away the shredding/noodling solos that plagued Chinese, Better, and Shackler's.

Bucket's I Love My Parents is played with an incredibly soft touch.

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

I'm a little late, but I took yesterday to recover from the concert.  It was everything I expected and more.  The crowd was a legit 50000, and pretty much everyone was on their feet the entire time.  Slash was a god there, and the crowd appreciated him the most.  It was a hot, sweaty mess in there, which is exactly what you expect from a true Guns show.
Nothing more I could say except if you ever have the chance, check them out, there is no better band out there

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
redarmy76 wrote:

I'm a little late, but I took yesterday to recover from the concert.  It was everything I expected and more.  The crowd was a legit 50000, and pretty much everyone was on their feet the entire time.  Slash was a god there, and the crowd appreciated him the most.  It was a hot, sweaty mess in there, which is exactly what you expect from a true Guns show.
Nothing more I could say except if you ever have the chance, check them out, there is no better band out there

Glad you had a great time! I agree 100%!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I sincerely hope he doesn't blow the opportunity with this line up he did with the 02 one.

Board footer