You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: Bourne 5 coming out July 29, 2016

slashsfro wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I remember watching the first one...maybe even the second. It was ok...like Mission Impossible(96) on steroids. Haven't watched it since.

I never liked Damon. The media shoved him and Affleck down our throats immediately and continuously until it stuck. I'm not a fan of that type of thing. No one has heard of these guys and then all of a sudden they're on the cover of every entertainment mag for a couple years straight. Piss off. I realize this happens with everyone to an extent but you know what I mean....in some cases it is forced....this is one of those examples.

I have the same thoughts on this as well.  I'm pretty sure I've seen the first three.  The third one was the best.  I've always hated the first one since the leads in the film had ZERO chemistry together.  Well that and the driving chase scene was ripped off from Ronin.

The Mission Impossible films series are far better than the Bourne series.

Every time I watch Damon act I get bored.  I like a few of his films where he is the lead actor but that's probably because I like the other actors in those films.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Bourne 5 coming out July 29, 2016

Smoking Guns wrote:

Haha mission impossible ripped off of Bourne.

Board footer