You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: What happened to the Black Hole section!

metallex78 wrote:

Why get rid of the section to discuss other bands?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

We condensed some of the off topic sections. Sports was merged into the Garden and Black Hole and Hollywood Boulevard were combined into the Sunset Strip. Also removed the non GNR download section so now there's just one section for ALL downloads.

I also changed the names of the two main GNR sections.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Any reason for the change?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It started with the Sports section. Sports JUnkies was very active years ago but had become dead. MOved it to The Garden. Then we decided to just condense all the off topic sections into a few sections to streamline it. IMO it's an improvment.

I'm actually not used to it either. We had used those sections(and names) for 10 years....going back to ROV.

You can still discuss bands. Its in the Sunset Strip. Maybe I should change the description of the section.

Discussing film and the Perils of Rock and Roll Decadence...

Maybe that line from PTU was not the best way to let members know its for music too. 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Yea maybe we shoulda mulled that over a bit more.... sounded cool at the time

Fanny
 Rep: 0 

Fanny wrote:
PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Yea maybe we shoulda mulled that over a bit more.... sounded cool at the time

Probably. I agree sports was on life support. Myb we should kept 3 sections: Movies, Music, and ,General Discussion which anymore has just nosedived into politics.

Anyway i think its late for any changes. Cant put tje toothpaste back into the bottle and forums seem to be struggling anymore across the web

Board footer