You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 37 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

slashsfro wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Trump directly or indirectly paid more in taxes yesterday than I will pay in my entire life. I don't know why we get so caught up in income taxes when that is only a piece of the puzzle. Anything to distract the sheeple I guess.

Agree....  He is a jobs creator and a builder and creates many streams of tax revenue for this country. Building one hotel impacts thousands. What the fuck has Hilary created?  Look how much he spent on the Post Office in Washington D.C...... That money goes into the economy.

He's a "job creator" who doesn't pay his workers. So weird that a contractor would sit here and defend this. He'd fuck you over in a NY minute.

Yup and he'd hire a lawyer when those workers try to get those unpaid wages too.  And that would force those workers to hire a lawyer just to get those wages back.

You guys gotta stop reading Breibart or whatever it is that you get this info from because some of it is just plain false.

slcpunk
 Rep: 155 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

slcpunk wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Yup and he'd hire a lawyer when those workers try to get those unpaid wages too.  And that would force those workers to hire a lawyer just to get those wages back.

You guys gotta stop reading Breibart or whatever it is that you get this info from because some of it is just plain false.

Trump is currently being sued by CHILDREN for not being paid. Trump's campaign staff just recently quit for not being paid.  This is what he does, not pay people who work for him.

His hotel here in Vegas pay their workers 3 dollars an hour less than all the others around the Strip, recently settled another suit for non payment and unfair labor practices. The guy is a sleaze...I mean "job creator."

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Here is what I know of Vince Foster

My friend's uncle was his cell mate. In the middle of a night a black helicopter shows up and men yank him out of the cell and nobody ever hears from him again. He was murdered. I will send you the last message I got from my buddy on it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 108 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Cramer wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Yup and he'd hire a lawyer when those workers try to get those unpaid wages too.  And that would force those workers to hire a lawyer just to get those wages back.

You guys gotta stop reading Breibart or whatever it is that you get this info from because some of it is just plain false.

Trump is currently being sued by CHILDREN for not being paid. Trump's campaign staff just recently quit for not being paid.  This is what he does, not pay people who work for him.

His hotel here in Vegas pay their workers 3 dollars an hour less than all the others around the Strip, recently settled another suit for non payment and unfair labor practices. The guy is a sleaze...I mean "job creator."


Eh, but he didn't giggle on camera after he got a child rapist off.  But whatever you need to tell yourself Clinton has any moral superiority to Trump.

And cut the word play man.  The "Children" were dancers whose father thought Trump was his ticket to stardom.  No contract was signed, they didn't get the publicity they wanted at a rally, so dad's using this to get publicity.  But saying that kind of undercuts your argument.  Clinton pays her female staffers less than her male ones.  Where's your wage gap outrage there?

Consistency folks.  Without it, you come across as a cheer leader.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

From my buddy:

Vince foster was picked up one night in prison my uncle said the men dressed in black told him to go back to sleep later he was told that Vince died on the black hawk chopper when he left but it was reported that he committed suicide in Virginia .
My aunt called me and told me that story it was her brother my mothers brother also he is dying and wanted to talk about it but he was in the Mafia and a drug dealer but I thought that was a cool story glad you liked it. I would not typically believe stories like that but I know this aunt and uncle are the best ones out 12 siblings
You know we make more money with democrats in office but Hillary scares me

Now he is not the best a grammar but I don't know why they would just pump this made up story.

slcpunk
 Rep: 155 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

slcpunk wrote:

"My Aunt had a friend who was a nurse in the ER when Richard Gere came in..."

Neemo
 Rep: 480 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Neemo wrote:

why/when was Vince Foster in prison?

And who is ur uncle to be in a prison cell with a government official?

slashsfro
 Rep: 37 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

slashsfro wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

From my buddy:

Vince foster was picked up one night in prison my uncle said the men dressed in black told him to go back to sleep later he was told that Vince died on the black hawk chopper when he left but it was reported that he committed suicide in Virginia .
My aunt called me and told me that story it was her brother my mothers brother also he is dying and wanted to talk about it but he was in the Mafia and a drug dealer but I thought that was a cool story glad you liked it. I would not typically believe stories like that but I know this aunt and uncle are the best ones out 12 siblings
You know we make more money with democrats in office but Hillary scares me

Now he is not the best a grammar but I don't know why they would just pump this made up story.

No offense, but this sounds like fucking horseshit.

slcpunk
 Rep: 155 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Cramer wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Yup and he'd hire a lawyer when those workers try to get those unpaid wages too.  And that would force those workers to hire a lawyer just to get those wages back.

You guys gotta stop reading Breibart or whatever it is that you get this info from because some of it is just plain false.

Trump is currently being sued by CHILDREN for not being paid. Trump's campaign staff just recently quit for not being paid.  This is what he does, not pay people who work for him.

His hotel here in Vegas pay their workers 3 dollars an hour less than all the others around the Strip, recently settled another suit for non payment and unfair labor practices. The guy is a sleaze...I mean "job creator."


Eh, but he didn't giggle on camera after he got a child rapist off.  But whatever you need to tell yourself Clinton has any moral superiority to Trump.

And cut the word play man.  The "Children" were dancers whose father thought Trump was his ticket to stardom.  No contract was signed, they didn't get the publicity they wanted at a rally, so dad's using this to get publicity.  But saying that kind of undercuts your argument.  Clinton pays her female staffers less than her male ones.  Where's your wage gap outrage there?

Consistency folks.  Without it, you come across as a cheer leader.

I'm disappointed in how disingenuous and dishonest you are. Do you sincerely believe Clinton was laughing over that or the aspects of the case itself? Seriously? Get real.

They didn't pay the Dance Troupe as promised...end of story. If he had always paid his employees and subs on time, then perhaps I'd think differently, but he clearly has a history of screwing people over. In this case he is fine with not paying a childrens dance group.

Your claim that she pays less is rated false by political fact checks. Cherry picked data from right wing hacks as usual.

Between the lies and conspiracy theories now....sad!

slashsfro
 Rep: 37 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

slashsfro wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But saying that kind of undercuts your argument.  Clinton pays her female staffers less than her male ones.  Where's your wage gap outrage there?

Wrong.  From factcheck.org:

Pushing back against that analysis, the Clinton campaign provided FactCheck.org a list of the names, titles and annual salaries of every full-time person employed in Clinton’s Senate office between 2002 and 2008. Those data show the median salary for men and women to be the same at $40,000. The data also show Clinton hired roughly twice as many women as men
.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/04/gender … te-office/

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB