You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

johndivney wrote:

I'd love to play sex games with her.
Even with knives..

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I know. She was perfect.

If she had been guilty it would have been even better. Now she's just a pretty girl who got caught up in the machinations of a deranged police chief. His story is even more entertaining than hers. Some American fiction writer came over to research for a serial killer novel. Ended up with this chief accusing him of being a serial killer.

So wait, what?!  That bitch did it!!   Surely you guys don't think she's innocent do you?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I know. She was perfect.

If she had been guilty it would have been even better. Now she's just a pretty girl who got caught up in the machinations of a deranged police chief. His story is even more entertaining than hers. Some American fiction writer came over to research for a serial killer novel. Ended up with this chief accusing him of being a serial killer.

So wait, what?!  That bitch did it!!   Surely you guys don't think she's innocent do you?

From what I've read it seems highly unlikely she did it. The killer was caught and he had left a bunch of evidence behind (which is standard), but nothing from Knox. The bar owner she accused corroborates her claim that the police used illegal methods when interrogating (known to create false testimony).

Then you have the police chief who (like the detectives in charge of the Thomas Quick murders in Scandinavia), tried to make a name for himself by solving a "unique case". Well, there's a reason they're unique. That shit just doesn't happen.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Everyone I know that saw it says she was innocent as well. They also all say she is sexy as fuck and liked to fuck. She does have that one picture from court with the big fever blister that is gross, other than that, SHE IS A DIME!!!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

The documentary isn't all that great as far as solving or investigating the crime.  In otherwwords, it's not really designed to sway you or lean in any one direction. Which, can be a good thing.  It does skim over alot of the facts, so it isn't a Making A Murderer.  It is a bit excessive in it's tabloid piece/Amanda interviews, and it's annoying how she tried to portray herself as some deep, contemplating philosopher ("Am I your worst nightmare, or am I you. Innocent, and woke up one morning wrongfully convicted... Hmmmmmm?" or something like that.  Drop it with the Arsenio Hall shit).

I always felt she did it, and still do.  This is a publicity/sensationalism piece, unfortunately, as a young girl is dead & family grieiving. As for the police, I compare it to the JonBenet case in that, upon arrival and investigation, it was just too obvious the people who "discovered" the body were the ones who committed it. The police chief said when asked what happened she let out a chilling scream, as if she was accepting the fact she violently stabbed and killed her in a fit of rage. She spins it as she was "confused" and let out a scream as in 'I don't know what's going on', I found that dubious. There's also prison recording of her Mother arriving for the first time, and, admittedly reading between the lines a bit, her Mother acknowledges the fact that she likely did it, and to accept it.  Amanda says something like "Mom, I need you so much right now. I'm soo glad you're here, I need you." and her mother responds "It's ok. It's ok.  Whatever happened that night it's ok. I'm here, and I still love you no matter what".  Realizing her mothers acceptance regardless, imho she begins her line of deceit, saying "But mom, I didn't do anything. I came home, and found her dead. That's all it was'.  And her Mom, sorta half beleiving says "Ok, ok. Well the truth will come out. But I'm here for you".

Again, it's sortof overly sensationalized imho. Not enough straight up facts. I don't think it will sway anyones opinion, nor do I think it was designed to.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Saw the big short

Really good movie...excellent cast...scary times

Best soundtrack ever?

johndivney wrote:

Great film ^

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Hell Or High Water is the best movie I've seen this year.

There's two films I'm really excited to see: La La Land and Arrival.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I watched the Journey documentary, Don't Stop Believin.   That really is a remarkable story. He's a great soundalike singer as well. Seems to really reinject energy into the bands live shows.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Watched Chronicle...I really enjoyed it...I also watched that Owen wilson/peirce Brosnan movie in Cambodia...was pretty decent too...Wilson does a good job in a serious role

I wanna see ex machina

Board footer