You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GPS tracking your gf/partner

johndivney wrote:

Do any of you do this?
Scratch that. How many of you do this?

Like putting a hidden gps tracker in her car.

If for some reason you don't want to say here, can you drop me a PM?

I don't want to know the how or why, just wondering how common a practice it is.. Have you done it or currently doing it? I know it's not uncommon, just curious..

For the record, I'm not judging. Nor am I doing it. I couldn't give a shit, but someone I know is doing it & pretty adamant about it.
& it got me wondering how many other people I know might be doing it.

Of course if you want to discuss the moral implications don't let me stop you.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

For me if u can't trust ur parter u might as well call it quits...I don't nor would I ever

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
johndivney wrote:

but someone I know is doing it & pretty adamant about it.

Probably end up a pretty good episode of Dateline, so there's that.

In all honesty, it sounds f'ed up imho. Then again, I'm single. if I had a wife tho, I'd find that stalkerish, posessive, and controlling and the beginning of a very bad road to be going down.  The only time I could see justifying it is if you were pretty confident she was cheating, and you just used it to confirm for yourself that she is, and you just want to be sure before walking out.

In all honesty my fear is your friend is using it to prove to her she is cheating. Nothing good will come out of this scenario. "If you have to ask the question, you already know the answer"

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Women are shady as fuck, or your may feel that way if you watch "Unfaithful", "Gone Girl" and "Girl on a train" back to back to back.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

If you have to take things to that level, you need to reconsider your relationship. 

Women cheat.  So do men.  In almost all cases after the teenage/college years it's because of something that's missing from the relationship.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

A friend of mine did that a few years ago after his wife said she wanted an open marriage. He tried to go along with it to save face, but they ended up divorcing 6 months later.

If you feel the need to track your significant other, your relationship isn't going to last.

Board footer