You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: US Politics Thread

slashsfro wrote:
Cramer wrote:

What? I'd guess  330ish EVs for Hillary at least.

I'll be bullish and say she beats Obama 2008 EV of 365

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Raw votes?

Won't even be close. Give me some of what you guys are smokin'.

The black vote will not be there like 2008. The Rednecks will turn out more than usual.

The suburban women in the end will come back some to Trump.

LOL.  Hahahaha.  You really think women will vote for Trump after all the shit that's been disclosed.

Reading you and Polluxm is like some sort of alternate reality.

There aren't enough rednecks to counteract the minority and latino and women vote.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Another one for the history books.

johndivney wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

There aren't enough rednecks to counteract the minority and latino and women vote.

Dangerous thinking that. Age old problem of mobilising the voters. Will the youth vote turn out, black vote turn out, Latino vote turn out? Or will they stay home thinking they don't need to show up? You know the crazy fuckers like SG & Buzz will turn out for their guy.

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Dangerous thinking that. Age old problem of mobilising the voters. Will the youth vote turn out, black vote turn out, Latino vote turn out? Or will they stay home thinking they don't need to show up? You know the crazy fuckers like SG & Buzz will turn out for their guy.

Like the EU referendum.

It's very silly for the media to completely dismiss him and say he's already lost. You end up with lots of people thinking their votes don't really matter, except the nuters who done "Internet research" via social media and Brieibart.

If Trump wins, this is another victory for Murdoch too who's been telling people these things for decades through Fox ect. He's the one who created an environment for the nuters to thrive in. When you normalize Fox News/The Sun then Brieibart and the Daily Express ect. don't seem too radical to progress onto.

The past few decades of history would have been different had Murdoch not been around.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Trump won`t win even if he has a popular support no matter how much or how loud he and his supporters will scream "rigged". Al Gore had a popular support as well, we all know how 2000 elections ended and who became President.

Liberal establishement and jewish lobby ( it may sound like a conspiracy theory but jewish lobby has power and influence over American Politics ), will never allow Trump be elected. It`s a done deal, Killary is the next President.

johndivney wrote:

She is outrageously & shamelessly cosy with the zionists. My main problem with her actually.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

You guys do know Chris Wallace, the moderator from debate 3, is from Fox News and was considered the best moderator by a wide margin.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Trump won`t win even if he has a popular support no matter how much or how loud he and his supporters will scream "rigged". Al Gore had a popular support as well, we all know how 2000 elections ended and who became President.

Liberal establishement and jewish lobby ( it may sound like a conspiracy theory but jewish lobby has power and influence over American Politics ), will never allow Trump be elected. It`s a done deal, Killary is the next President.

Don't be so sure, it has happened before. The elites are not all powerful.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Remember, Chris Hayes did a male only poll a few weeks back and Trump was up 80-20. The ONLY reason this is close is the women vote. But I think the women vote is skewed.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Raw votes?

Won't even be close. Give me some of what you guys are smokin'.

I haven't smoked in over ten years, but I'm thinking about vaping some crippy. Maybe I should find SG's guy... Then again, I don't want to wake up with tiny hands and a massive inferiority complex. wink

Board footer