You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Walking Dead

Neemo wrote:

I thought it was fucking brilliant

Negan is over the top in the comic...even moreso than how he is portrayed in the show

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

This was fucking amazing. Let`s hope it won`t become shit later on.

Negan is just a loudmouthed sadist, he kills opponets who can`t defend themselves. He will get his ass handed to him very soon.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Waste of the opening 20 minutes. It should have started with the bashing. I like how the mirrored the comic with Glens eye getting bashed out. For a second I thought rick was gonna lose his hand in the rv finally. Decent episode. Not worth the cliffhanger from last season though. Hopefully the show gets stronger.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Waste of the opening 20 minutes. It should have started with the bashing. I like how the mirrored the comic with Glens eye getting bashed out. For a second I thought rick was gonna lose his hand in the rv finally. Decent episode. Not worth the cliffhanger from last season though. Hopefully the show gets stronger.

Exactly.. I am still bitter over the cliff hanger.....

Part of me just wishes they would fully jump the shark and let Iron man land and kill Negan and all of his crew.. This show needs to wrap this shit up...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I really like Negan 16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I really like Negan 16

Why because he has a perfectly groomed beard?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Exactly.. I am still bitter over the cliff hanger.....

Part of me just wishes they would fully jump the shark and let Iron man land and kill Negan and all of his crew.. This show needs to wrap this shit up...

I dunno, this one has to be different.  I don't think this is another season/half season group they stumble upon, pick up their protestors, nd revolt. I think there's too good a storyline in making Rick a subordinate for a long time. Make Negan mob boss and encounter new groups. Like a pyramid scheme, conquer even bigger groups or create a massive, massive compound.  Then, overtake it.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Great episode, the best by far. Rick is such a pussy, fucking Michonne has bigger balls than him.

He had fucking Lucille in his hands and did n`t even try to bash Negan`s head in. With guns he had, they could easily ambush and slaughter saviours like chicken they are. Literally, chickens with guns. Daryl has to die, he`s useless and has been since Merle`s death.

AtariLegend wrote:

If the season finale ends the way I suspect it will, I don't think they'll make it past season 8 (next one). There's going to be a backlash.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

So the latest issue of the comics was pretty heavy

Board footer