You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If you pulled that from the Onion it's their worst article ever. The least they could do is learn the basics of the electoral college.

Wow what a sour response. I wrote that in about seven minutes on the toilet this morning.

While I may not be funny, I know about the electoral college. I know  that the Republicans have all the shit states that only have three electoral votes to pledge. If they're not three electoral votes little more than 4 or 5 electoral. college votes.

What's so difficult to understand about that? States Like North Dakota and South Dakota and Wyoming and Idaho and Montana. You know, all those inbred white states  that nobody lives in or wants to live in .

Pretty racist comment. "Shit states", no wonder our country is divided. Not everyone can live in NYC, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, LA, San Francisco.

About the polls, please take out the USA Today and ABC poll. They are severely flawed and asked a majority Democratic group. So not accurate. Take those polls out and the one where trump is winning and you are in that 3-5 range I assume.

No....just no....

First of all, you should probably hate subsidies for farms mr. conservative.

I am a white man who doesn't care for most white men....that I will own.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If you pulled that from the Onion it's their worst article ever. The least they could do is learn the basics of the electoral college.

Wow what a sour response. I wrote that in about seven minutes on the toilet this morning.

While I may not be funny, I know about the electoral college. I know  that the Republicans have all the shit states that only have three electoral votes to pledge. If they're not three electoral votes little more than 4 or 5 electoral. college votes.

What's so difficult to understand about that? States Like North Dakota and South Dakota and Wyoming and Idaho and Montana. You know, all those inbred white states  that nobody lives in or wants to live in .

Have you ever left Chicago?  Met the people that create all the food and shit no one in your city is willing/capable to make?  Montana and Wyoming are gorgeous. They lack the urban component that makes Chicago the deadliest city in the country. I'll take a week on a ranch in Montana every time over a week in Chicago staring at concrete and paying 2x as much for mediocre food.

I remember The uniroyal factory in Eau Claire Wisconsin shut down. 1992 I believe...I was 10.

My elementary school was just across the Eau Claire river from the factory  that employed hundreds if not thousands of Eau Claire citizens.  i used to see the mini smokestacks billowing on recess.

Believe it or not this is actually before NAFTA. Cant go blaming Bill for that right? You'll try though.

Yeah I've seen small-town USA.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I had a dream the other night that Hillary was president, that wasn't the point but a background fact, and there was breaking news that Assange had been handed over to American authorities. I won't be surprised if that really happens. I have no clue why this guy was a liberal hero. Can we finally see him as the villain he is?  Sex offender in hiding, conspiring with Russians, trying to get Trump elected president. That's not to mention the leaks he put out containing personal/sensitive information, some was a total disregard to privacy but dangerous. That goes against all of our personal liberty beliefs.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

ABC pole now down to 6. Was 12 last week. You guys said this was the most highly rated pole. WTF is going on?

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

ABC pole now down to 6. Was 12 last week. You guys said this was the most highly rated pole. WTF is going on?

Are those numbers inches, and are those poles you're talking about euphemisms for 'penis'? My pole is pretty highly rated, but it never goes up to 12"...

Oh, you meant polLs... ;-).

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Thank goodness for the Oathkeepers, who are going to make sure there is no funny business going on!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Are those numbers inches, and are those poles you're talking about euphemisms for 'penis'? My pole is pretty highly rated, but it never goes up to 12"...

Oh, you meant polLs... ;-).

Lol!!! Was wondering who would see my spelling! smile. But yes. The polls sure are fishy.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Looks like we're at a dozen now for women accusing Trump of groping them. You guys must be proud.

AtariLegend wrote:

In the unlikely scenario it was 269-269, who do people assume the House would pick?

Sleazy Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, another Republican or do would they just go with Trump?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

In the unlikely scenario it was 269-269, who do people assume the House would pick?

Sleazy Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, another Republican or do would they just go with Trump?

I think Ryan. But he hates Trump.

Board footer