You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: US Politics Thread

polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:

That's the thing.

This isn't a game-changer because both are already known commodities. The problem for Trump is he's a shitstain on humanity, and nothing can change that.

I early voted like many people, so while Trump supporters will think this changes things, it really turns what was turning into a blowout into a closer race. Hell, Obama was ahead by 1 or behind in some polls at this time in 2012.

It's a game changer because the narrative just shifted. FBI is selling out Hillary, and if she goes Obama goes. It's so huge even those in the media deep in the tank for Hillary have to put it on the front page. Opening a criminal investigation against a Presidential candidate 11 days before the election? It's a head shot.

There is no criminal investigation. There isn't even an investigation. They are considering if the new info even warrants more action.

They are reopening the case barely a week from election day. Face it, your horse is having a very bad day.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Latest polls has Hillary even in GA and IA.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

She isn't winning Georgia. You can bank on that shit.

This is huge news. If I was a Clinton supporter of course I would be worried.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This is huge news. If I was a Clinton supporter of course I would be worried.

Well she's even in GA. That shows how weak Trump is. Nobody is saying she will win, but if Georgia, Arizona etc are this close, it certainly does no bode well for Trump.

It's huge news to right wing websites...that's it.

Voting has already started. I doubt most Clinton supporters could care less to be honest. Probably because they can read.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Cramer wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Opening a criminal investigation against a Presidential candidate 11 days before the election? It's a head shot.

A criminal investigation?

I love how you guys take one snippet, redefine it, and run with it like it's some big discovery.

Such is the way of the conspiracy theorist I guess.

I've learned to just laugh at some of the stuff that gets spun around from certain posters in this thread.

bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:

That's the thing.

This isn't a game-changer because both are already known commodities. The problem for Trump is he's a shitstain on humanity, and nothing can change that.

I early voted like many people, so while Trump supporters will think this changes things, it really turns what was turning into a blowout into a closer race. Hell, Obama was ahead by 1 or behind in some polls at this time in 2012.

It's a game changer because the narrative just shifted. FBI is selling out Hillary, and if she goes Obama goes. It's so huge even those in the media deep in the tank for Hillary have to put it on the front page. Opening a criminal investigation against a Presidential candidate 11 days before the election? It's a head shot.

There is no criminal investigation. There isn't even an investigation. They are considering if the new info even warrants more action.

Yes, but it's more interesting to speculate mindlessly!

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
Cramer wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

That's how it will be perceived.

By Trump supporters and the usual right wing websites...and that's it.

That's the thing far righties never learn, they exist in a bubble. In 2012, they denied polling numbers, they were whipped into a frenzy over multiple Obama "scandals", and yet...they were wrong on everything. Nobody came for their guns, nobody sent their family to Fema camps, nobody took away their right to practice Christianity, and Obama won in a landslide.

It's a brilliant ploy though. We report the real news mainstream media won't tell you. The mainstream media is corrupt. The system is corrupt. All these bad things are going to happen. Then when none of it pans out: The media hid the truth from you again, the elections are rigged, the status quo will do anything to stay in power. See? Just like we told you!

FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Friday the bureau is reviewing new emails related to Hillary Clinton's personal server, a development that shook her campaign 11 days before the election.

That's CNN. Seems like the only ones not thinking this is a big deal are the huffpost types, meaning the hard left.

Everybody knows she's a crook, but that's normal in politics so no eyebrows lifted there. Of course they covered it up people think. But now they're bringing it back up, at the worst possible time. That's not supposed to happen. Not part of the narrative. It really doesn't matter what you or I think, if it's in the media it matters.

The Hillary is a criminal theme dominates, right as we're approaching the finish line. It's huge and could potentially turn a lot of people holding their nose for Hillary from voting, which to be honest is a lot of people.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

polluxlm wrote:

[/embed]

So is Weiner going rat to save his own ass?  Nothing worse in this world than a rat. I hope he gets justice.

Edit: NM. That tweet is over a year old

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

CNN is nearly as bad as fox...everything they put on television has "SHAKEN THE WORLD!"

This election is a fucking farce...more concerned with discrediting each other than what is best for the people...both candidates should be ashamed of themselves

Media is loving it...the ambulance chasers are having a fucking field day

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

They are reopening the case barely a week from election day. Face it, your horse is having a very bad day.

Yes, it's a bad day, no doubt. But most of this race has already been cooked and consumed. Polls today probably were some of the worst for Trump. This will just pull him back off the ledge.

BTW, this could hurt Trump in Utah. Clinton votes might very well go to McMullin.

But again, the case isn't being reopened. There are new emails being looked at.

Board footer