You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Neemo wrote:

My brother finished Tom raider...he said it was really good

i'll try to get the topic moved...It wont let me do it for some reason

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

So Last of Us Part 2 and Uncharted Single Player DLC announced over the weekend? Thoughts/opinions?

Both trailers are pretty decent...I'll be getting both for sure

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Tomb Raider 2013 or the one from last year? I never played the one last year but I dug 2013 quite a bit.

I'm not very excited about Last of Us Part II. I wanted new characters if they were going to do a sequel. I'll keep an open mind though.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

The one from last year that just recently released on ps4

johndivney wrote:

Will do tlou2
Dunno about uncharted w/o drake. I'll still get it tho prob. Hopefully reasonably priced.

Changed my mind again now gonna do the last guardian when I get a chance hopefully Friday/weekend.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Have the fourth game laying around. Been busy with GTA so haven't played it. Was a big fan of the first two so my expectations are reasonably high.

What is this w/o Drake stuff? He's not in the next game?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

It's a dlc...similar to left behind from last of us...not part of the main Nathan drake story

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Survival brought me back to the division. So far it's a neat idea.

johndivney wrote:

Got the last guardian & the division sitting unopened. Tryin to clear the decks, playing catch-up. Tried metro redux but it didn't really click, gave me a headache actually.. tryin to commit to batman arkham knight but it's hard to find time. These games are too big. Makes me think I'll struggle to do the division, don't really have chance to sit uninterrupted for the time it takes.

For example, inside was my favourite game this year.

AtariLegend wrote:

I was waiting for FFXV for years, I'm just not feeling it.

Open world section is inferior to the Witcher 3/Dragon Age. The final third is more linear than FFXIII and there's a pretty bad generic story (for what their actually is). Seems like they edited most of the story out off the game along with the level designs from the trailers.

I like the game play, but it gets repetitive, due to there not being many unique enemies.

I could write an essay on it, but just disappointed.

This wasn't a game they spent a decade perfecting, this was a game were the dev's changed their mind a bunch of times.

Board footer