You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: European Tour 2017 Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

They added back Out To Ge Me last night.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Solution: quit the gym & become a fat bastard like SG.

Where did this come from?  I am probably the least fat person on the forum lol.

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I am probably the least fat person on the forum lol.

Is this a Trump quote 16?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I am probably the least fat person on the forum lol.

Is this a Trump quote 16?

Lol....

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

LMAO...is there a story behind this jab or is it truly as out of the blue as it seems?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

LMAO...is there a story behind this jab or is it truly as out of the blue as it seems?

He is pulling it out of his ass.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

He is pulling it out of his ass.

I am literally laughing my ass off here...mostly bc it was just so random....

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
WARose wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Japan was last night. No new songs or real set list mods. Some say Axl was great. Some say not great. The Fucking Seeker still got played.

sounds great! i can`t wait for exactely THAT setlist to be played at the shows i`m going to in europe.

You don't want OTGM, My Michelle? You actually enjoy "The Seeker"?

You`re probably right that they shouldn`t play the seeker, but i still enjoy it. If you ask me, these setlists couldn`t really get any better. of course i`d like to see OTGM and My Michelle, but there are songs i`m looking forward to more. DTJ or Coma come to mind and slash playing Estranged and November Rain will be highlights for me. and i`ll go to 4 shows, so i`m fairly certain i`ll get to see some changes to the setlist. It might seem boring to someone sitting in front of their computer streaming every show they play and analysing every setlist, especially after having seen the Reunion already, but people in other countries are still waiting for that experience.

Tell this to someone in 2002: Slash and Duff are back in the Band, even Adler appears from time to time and they play songs like Estranged, Coma, DTJ, Civil War, Yesterdays and Don`t Cry again, plus stuff from Chinese Democracy, yet people are still complaining about the setlist :-D
I`m not taking this serious anymore. Some people won`t EVER be happy...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
WARose wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
WARose wrote:

sounds great! i can`t wait for exactely THAT setlist to be played at the shows i`m going to in europe.

You`re probably right that they shouldn`t play the seeker, but i still enjoy it. If you ask me, these setlists couldn`t really get any better. of course i`d like to see OTGM and My Michelle, but there are songs i`m looking forward to more. DTJ or Coma come to mind and slash playing Estranged and November Rain will be highlights for me. and i`ll go to 4 shows, so i`m fairly certain i`ll get to see some changes to the setlist. It might seem boring to someone sitting in front of their computer streaming every show they play and analysing every setlist, especially after having seen the Reunion already, but people in other countries are still waiting for that experience.

Tell this to someone in 2002: Slash and Duff are back in the Band, even Adler appears from time to time and they play songs like Estranged, Coma, DTJ, Civil War, Yesterdays and Don`t Cry again, plus stuff from Chinese Democracy, yet people are still complaining about the setlist :-D

No doubt you will get a kick ass show. I saw them 3 times during the US tour. I hate the damn Seeker.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
WARose wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
WARose wrote:

You're right...we should be grateful...maybe my expectations were too high

Board footer