You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: board games

Neemo wrote:

My kids want to start playing d&d so I picked up the 5th ed books at xmas ...so I'm gearing up to Run them thru the new ravensloft campaign...the curse of straud

Board game regulars at my table lately are catan, pandemic and dead of winter

I've also been looking at terra mystica and scythe in the last week or so

Here is a video review of that star wars rebellion game I picked up yesterday

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: board games

Neemo wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

There's a League of Legends board game that is pretty fun. I've only played it twice though...gets really intense and you play as a team with up to 4 players against the board.

Haven't played that one, but cooperative games are fun...pandemic and dead of winter are players vs board, both great games...Descent and Imperial assault look interesting too...but its like 1 player vs the rest of the players ... sort of quasi D&D I guess? not sure...I will check out league of legends tho

PaSnow wrote:

As a kid, I did play Axis & Allies a bit.

I've tried axis and allies a few times...just never ever managed to get it off the ground

Randall Flagg wrote:

Me and about 7 other guys rent a cabin for 4 days once a year and spend the whole weekend playing board games and boozing.  Mostly Risk, but Munchkin, D&D and some other games make the rounds too.

I haven't played risk in years...Munchkin is fun but no one in my group gets it so we never play

Board footer