You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: John Hurt Dead

misterID wrote:

Cancer. Fuck. One of my favorite actors.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/8 … dead-at-77

johndivney wrote:

Only knew him from Alien & Midnight Express, one of which sucked (& Alien is one of my favourite films). And then when he'd pop up as some other character actor in some forgettable film/role.
He had a great face tho. & has his place in the chest bursting scene, one of the iconic moments in film history.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Saw his imdb, it's incredibly long. Says he was in Spaceballs & played himself?  Myb its off or a typo, I don't recall that but it's been a while since I've seen it.

I remember seeing Elephant Man at around 12 or 13 & being pretty creeped out by it. Alien tho seems to be his signature role tho. Ashame, RIP

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Saw his imdb, it's incredibly long. Says he was in Spaceballs & played himself?  Myb its off or a typo, I don't recall that but it's been a while since I've seen it.

I remember seeing Elephant Man at around 12 or 13 & being pretty creeped out by it. Alien tho seems to be his signature role tho. Ashame, RIP

He played himself from Alien and had another alien burst from his chest... But that one started singing.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Oh, haha, right.

johndivney wrote:

AtariLegend wrote:

R.I.P.

Sympathies to his friends and family.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Another great. RIP.

Liked him quite a lot in Indy 4 as well as the others mentioned.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He should've won an Oscar for The Elephant Man.

Board footer