You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

And you should take note that your standard for politeness is a tad too base for this thread right now. For a lib you surely have the mouth of a redneck.

Your hero is a pathological liar, accused of sexual assault by over a dozen women, is a racist, a misogynist and tells 10 year old girls he will be dating them one day....but you think I'm not being polite enough?

Now that's funny...

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

This is hysterical coming from the guy.....

I've told you several times, you are not welcome to speak on my behalf. Or maybe you should? Answer for all of us...that way you can sit in a corner and argue with yourself all day. You're half way there already...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

This is hysterical coming from the guy.....

I've told you several times, you are not welcome to speak on my behalf. Or maybe you should? Answer for all of us...that way you can sit in a corner and argue with yourself all day. You're half way there already...

Look out, I hear Trump is planning to make 4 holographic planes take down the Sears Tower!  You don't get to dictate shit to anyone.  Your words and actions define your behavior.   Sorry if no one thinks your credible because you go silent as soon as your party does the behavior you nearly had an aneurysm moments early.  You're a proclaimed 9/11 Truther.  You don't get to call anyone else a conspiracy nut.

But prove me wrong.  State now that you no longer believe 9/11 was an inside job.  Otherwise, continue to be called out when you call others crazy.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

I find it interesting that nobody but the most ardent Trump supporters thinks he had a good week. The roll out of his Muslim ban was sloppy, ambiguous and criticized by Democrats and Republicans alike. Various lawsuits have been filed for violating the COTUS. He's being sued by yet another contractor for non payment. He starts a trade war with Mexico over this stupid wall. The purging of senior state department officials. Moving white nationalist Bannon into the national security council. His actions have sparked protests all over the country and around the world, but in the minds of Trump supporters this is irrelevant and he's "doing more than Obama ever did."  Huh? Give me some of what you're smoking.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Look out, I hear Trump is planning to make 4 holographic planes take down the Sears Tower!  You don't get to dictate shit to anyone.  Your words and actions define your behavior.   Sorry if no one thinks your credible because you go silent as soon as your party does the behavior you nearly had an aneurysm moments early.  You're a proclaimed 9/11 Truther.  You don't get to call anyone else a conspiracy nut.

But prove me wrong.  State now that you no longer believe 9/11 was an inside job.  Otherwise, continue to be called out when you call others crazy.

You should have let your "girlfriend" stick her finger up your ass. Maybe you would be more relaxed...

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You should have let your "girlfriend" stick her finger up your ass. Maybe you would be more relaxed...

He changed his gender that day, so I can call him a girl.

Thanks for clarifying you're still a wack job though!

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

haha

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Iron-sheik-vs-slaughter.jpg

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I was curious when this would happen. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/677127/ja … rein-trump

Jared Kushner is reportedly 'furious' that he can't rein in Trump

& I wish I could remember that dude on someones FB post (friend of mine or news article or something) who bragged "Markets up in the 6 weeks since election day" or something.  Let it ride brutha, let it ride... & then we shall see.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-ho … yptr=yahoo

Randall Flagg

https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-republic … 38305.html

and 2 Senate Republicans just stopped Devos from being Education Secretary.  Take a deep breath and relax.  Now we'll get a real education secretary who can coherently speak.

Board footer