You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Bill Paxton is fucking DEAD

johndivney wrote:

sad

We're on an express elevator to hell..

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Ashame. Only 61

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Oh great!! Just fucking great!!! We're in some real pretty shit now!! What the fuck are we gonna do now huh? What are we gonna do?!

So sad ... RIP Bill... awesome actor

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

"Game over, man. Game over!"

Gutted sad

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Damn shame. RIP. sad

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Facebook post Mike Muir of Suicidal Tendencies.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm extremely saddened to hear of the passing of Bill Paxton, someone I was lucky enough to know and call a real friend.
I meet him when I was 16 as we both worked delivering the L.A. Times in the morning.
We were the only "young ones" there as most of the people were at least 40.

Bill had moved out to Santa Monica to be an "actor". I told him I was gonna start a band smile
He was just an incredibly cool, friendly, optimistic guy that never got discouraged when he couldn't get even an audition for the smallest roles.
But every morning at 2am he came into work with a smile.
He loved music too, so we'd sometimes go to punk rock shows and then go straight from the Starwood or Whiskey to delivering the morning paper to Northside SM.

So many great stories and times I will never forget.
I'm so sad for his family and their loss.
It's always hurts when someone passes away, especially when it's too soon and without warning.
And the older you get the more often it happens.
And each time it does, people think of the good things to say and remember them by.

The special thing about Bill is, I have never heard anyone that knew him, from before his success or during it, that ever had anything but great things to say about him. Truly an amazing person, who literally followed his dream, and never gave up.

Lastly, Someone just sent me this photo. That's the way I remember Bill, not cause he's wearing and SxTx shirt, but that smile. And of course he was an amazing actor and director...but more importantly he was as good a person as they come! Rest in Peace. You will be missed but never forgotten. So proud of you and thankful that I knew you."

Mike Muir SxTx

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Wow. Great piece. That's basically what everyone has said, that he was an incredibly good guy.  Just terrible. This has probably hit me harder than all the others, right next to Bowie. I grew up with this guy. From Weird Science to Big Love. If no one has seen One False Move, go check it out. One of the best of those great early 90s neo B noir films along with Reservoir Dogs and Red Rock West.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

misterID wrote:

Wow. Great piece. That's basically what everyone has said, that he was an incredibly good guy.  Just terrible. This has probably hit me harder than all the others, right next to Bowie. I grew up with this guy. From Weird Science to Big Love. If no one has seen One False Move, go check it out. One of the best of those great early 90s neo B noir films along with Reservoir Dogs and Red Rock West.

Check out Edge of Tomorrow: Live Die Repeat, He is amazing in that movie. Every line he says is hysterical.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He deserved an Oscar nom(or win) for his role in Aliens. He steals every scene he is in.

I loved that movie  with Billy Bob where he finds all that money but too lazy to google it ATM. I need to watch it again.

A lot of these deaths in recent years are really hitting me. My youth is dying....which means I am dying....

When people like Cornell, Axl, Flair, etc, go, I'm gonna lose it.

Board footer