You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 104 

Re: Turning off Karma

slcpunk wrote:

OK, just to appease you crybabies, I looked at the negative karma I gave. Four in total to buzz including this thread...in the last 22 weeks. Four negative karmas in 22 weeks, and this guy starts a thread over it.

Here is an example of one I said sucked for his (repeated) personal insults:

https://s3.postimg.org/7mph7nigz/stupid.png

Should I award positive karma for this rude post? As not to hurt his feelings? If this forum has a negative karma feature, and somebody acts ummm, negative, then guess what?

This is a user whose majority of contributions include personal attacks and insults towards others. He accumulates 4 negative karma in 22 weeks and then declares publicly that he's being treated unjustly.

In the last 32 weeks I have awarded 1 negative and 2 positive to Flagg, yet apparently this ratio isn't enough to keep him happy either.

In all fairness to myself, I also awarded 1 positive karma to Buzz, but also told him he needed a hug and was a putz (because he does and he is)...but some people just see the negative in life I guess.


You can give me negative karma all day long. I don't give a fuck what a 9/11 nutjob thinks. Answer the question.

PaSnow
 Rep: 150 

Re: Turning off Karma

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Here is an example of one I said sucked for his (repeated) personal insults:

stupid.png


Admittedly responding to a post requesting facts in a political thread with: "If I need to prove that to you then you are stupid and lazy" is a pretty bad post.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Turning off Karma

slcpunk wrote:

I find this all so ironic. Buzz is a vitriolic poster at best. Arrogant, rude and aggressive at worst. Why is it these same people feel they are being picked on? If you're going to dish it out, don't be upset if a little comes back. Crybaby is right...

Buzz gets angry at my response in this thread (see below) but look at his history. Look how this guy speaks to people here.

cunt.png

buzzsaw wrote:

  You are the prototypical liberal fuckhead that accuses people of racism for having the nerve to tell you how fucking stupid you are.

buzzsaw wrote:

  As usual, you got nothing right.  Congratulations.  Maybe it's time you step away because clearly my stepping away changed nothing you ignorant cunt.

buzzsaw wrote:

What the fuck do you know asshat?  I wasn't here for over a week and the same pathetic fucking bullshit happened over and over again.  You fucktards blame me because it's much easier than looking in a mirror.

buzzsaw wrote:

  You guys are the most fucking pathetic people out there, and then you have the nerve to attack me because I won't put up with your bullshit?  Fuck you.

buzzsaw wrote:

You have a whole forum section you've already tarded up.  There's no need for you to spread the plague to the rest of this place.  It's on life support as it is thanks to you.

buzzsaw wrote:

No, the dumb motherfuckers like yourself ....

buzzsaw wrote:

Relax. Not everything needs a response from you. Social media has fed the ignorant more than they can handle.

buzzsaw wrote:

This thread is such a pile of shit and I haven't logged in for 5 weeks. I'm sure it's still my fault though, right?

buzzsaw wrote:

The last couple pages are what happens when you leave the ignorant to talk amongst themselves because you realized months ago how much of a waste of time it was to try to educate them.

buzzsaw wrote:

Cunt?  Yet again, good thing I was away so this thread could stay so nice.  Fuckers.

buzzsaw wrote:

Quite frankly there are so few people here capable of having an intelligent discussion on politics that this whole thread is nothing but fodder from everybody with rare exceptions.

buzzsaw wrote:

You don't know jack shit, and you know I know you don't know jack shit which is why you are always attacking me instead of anything I post.

buzzsaw wrote:

I seriously don't get why you guys post such stupid shit. .

buzzsaw
 Rep: 415 

Re: Turning off Karma

buzzsaw wrote:

I kept it in one thread where despite my requests not to allow it, it was allowed. You guys on the other hand are like a cancer that has destroyed this site.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 415 

Re: Turning off Karma

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

I find this all so ironic. Buzz is a vitriolic poster at best. Arrogant, rude and aggressive at worst. Why is it these same people feel they are being picked on? If you're going to dish it out, don't be upset if a little comes back. Crybaby is right...

Buzz gets angry at my response in this thread (see below) but look at his history. Look how this guy speaks to people here.

https://s16.postimg.org/q7bsy56s5/cunt.png

buzzsaw wrote:

  You are the prototypical liberal fuckhead that accuses people of racism for having the nerve to tell you how fucking stupid you are.

buzzsaw wrote:

  As usual, you got nothing right.  Congratulations.  Maybe it's time you step away because clearly my stepping away changed nothing you ignorant cunt.

buzzsaw wrote:

What the fuck do you know asshat?  I wasn't here for over a week and the same pathetic fucking bullshit happened over and over again.  You fucktards blame me because it's much easier than looking in a mirror.

buzzsaw wrote:

  You guys are the most fucking pathetic people out there, and then you have the nerve to attack me because I won't put up with your bullshit?  Fuck you.

buzzsaw wrote:

You have a whole forum section you've already tarded up.  There's no need for you to spread the plague to the rest of this place.  It's on life support as it is thanks to you.

buzzsaw wrote:

No, the dumb motherfuckers like yourself ....

buzzsaw wrote:

Relax. Not everything needs a response from you. Social media has fed the ignorant more than they can handle.

buzzsaw wrote:

This thread is such a pile of shit and I haven't logged in for 5 weeks. I'm sure it's still my fault though, right?

buzzsaw wrote:

The last couple pages are what happens when you leave the ignorant to talk amongst themselves because you realized months ago how much of a waste of time it was to try to educate them.

buzzsaw wrote:

Cunt?  Yet again, good thing I was away so this thread could stay so nice.  Fuckers.

buzzsaw wrote:

Quite frankly there are so few people here capable of having an intelligent discussion on politics that this whole thread is nothing but fodder from everybody with rare exceptions.

buzzsaw wrote:

You don't know jack shit, and you know I know you don't know jack shit which is why you are always attacking me instead of anything I post.

buzzsaw wrote:

I seriously don't get why you guys post such stupid shit. .

All factually correct posts by me I might add.  I noticed none of you even attempted to address the healthcare issue with me since like usual I was spot on with my analysis, but this time you couldn't  (though you tried) come up with some way of attacking me instead. That's all you guys do.  Attack the person because you cannot make a point without doing it.

So who is the crybaby? The one coming here because you're being a little bitch behind the scenes and is tired of your bullshit or the one coming here crying because I treat you the way you treat everyone, but I just do it better than you?

The truth is I've been under your skin for years. Years. And you still can't engage me in a way that ends well for you.

Re: Turning off Karma

johndivney wrote:

He's like a detuned radio..

Re: Turning off Karma

johndivney wrote:

He buzzsaws like a fridge..

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB