You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: The next two things to look forward to?

monkeychow wrote:

Does angel down feature his current live band? Cos they rock...That Jonny Chromatic dude can shred...

Back OT - I'm hanging for Baz's album...then i guess waiting for an update on CD progress...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Doc Roberts
 Rep: -2 

Doc Roberts wrote:

Christmas And Thanksgiving are high on my list of things to look forwrd too...At leas they are consistant Reliable and ALWAYS on time

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Is there enough interest in the Baz album for it to leak weeks in advance? And we should get a real single for that soon too...

I'm looking forward to Endeverafter's album on the 30th, as well as digging for more boots of 07 Blind Melon shows.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

Am I the only person that will be getting the 3 songs with Axl from iTunes and not worrying about the rest of the CD?

Sky Dog wrote:

good idea!...I will definitely have to preview them before buying anything though....

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I won't even be doing that.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

Am I the only person that will be getting the 3 songs with Axl from iTunes and not worrying about the rest of the CD?

No, you're not the only one who is only interested in these 3 songs. I don't buy songs online. If I download something online, its with a five finger discount. If I buy this, it will be the actual cd itself.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

I am looking forward to another tour hopefully.

I put my GNR videos on today and baby looked at them for the first time and he went " oooooh at the baby with green eyes" and was pretty keen on the concert video of paradise city..

Hopefully, one day, gaby can come with me, before we are all too old.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I've decided I prefer to own the physical CD than digital, so i tend to only go digital now with tracks I can't get as a CD, like messages from VR...

Board footer