You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Trump is ready to attack North Korea if they follow through with any tests this weekend. China is asking both sides to tone down the rhetoric before this goes too far.

I hope you right wing shits are proud of yourselves.

Woke up today, still no war but there was a failed test. Did Trump sabotage the missile test?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

That's my point.

World leaders have kept a close eye on NK, but never took them as a substantial global threat. Half of what they shoot in the sky blows up or falls into the ocean.

Instead we have this arrogant moron who decides North Korea is another opportunity to show everybody what a tough guy he is.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The Leader of China had to hold Trump's hand and walk him through the reality and history between North Korea and China because he was so clueless in their talks. That's embarrassing.

I can take a little comfort that the Generals would most likely defy any war orders and push him in a corner like a little bitch and he'd take it. I noticed he didn't tweet anything when North Korea's missile test failed. I guarantee you someone told him to shut his mouth and just stick with what he does best, stay in his Florida mansion (which has cost tax payers more money than all eight years of Obama's vacations) and play golf.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I noticed he didn't tweet anything when North Korea's missile test failed. I guarantee you someone told him to shut his mouth

Interesting point.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Pence has been a total tool during this, much worse, much more reckless than Trump. McMaster had to quickly jump out, play down and outright contradict him.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

How can anyone defend this nonsense?

The guy who started/carried the birther movement is now playing golf all the time and tweeting about his enemies - and calls it governing..

What an ass hat

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

House Intelligence Committee says Susan Rice didn't do anything illegal, and simply followed protocol.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

House Intelligence Committee says Susan Rice didn't do anything illegal, and simply followed protocol.

Can you please elaborate on what this means? There are so many characters in this story I can't keep up.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Who cares, she is a clown.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Who cares, she is a clown.

You voted for Trump, you are disqualified from labeling anyone a clown. tongue

Board footer