You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

It's clear now that Flynn committed a crime. The White House is really dragging their feet on this though. You'd think they would want to get out front and provide the documentation requested to prove they were not a part of it. Should be easy enough to do, right? Accurate or not, they appear to be covering something up by refusing to cooperate. 

They have also announced that they will be bringing up Julian Assange on charges and plan to arrest him. This should be fun. Suddenly Wikileaks is no bueno and we're going to go after Assange. OK. But surely they must know that Wikileaks has damaging goods on Trump as well. If Assange is arrested and brought back here, you better believe every little bit of dirt they have on Trump is coming.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah that all has been on the back burner for a few weeks now. Still lingering & will go down. I didn't hear that Assange story but if they do the pee tape gets released the next day! 16

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Yes...it's like watching children on the playground...."oh yea...if you do that to me I'll do that to him!"

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Trump administration blames Flynn on Obama. Can't make this stuff up.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

It's like Steve Bannon's still creeping around in there. I bet he left a note on Trumps desk yesterday morning:

Dear Mr President,

Let's blame Mike Flynn on Obama, it was his fault.

Sincerely,

Jared Kushner

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

It's like Steve Bannon's still creeping around in there. I bet he left a note on Trumps desk yesterday morning:

Dear Mr President,

Let's blame Mike Flynn on Obama, it was his fault.

Sincerely,

Jared Kushner

Close, but I think it's more like this...

Dear Mr. President,

Let's blame ____________ on Obama, it was his fault.

Fill in the blank with whatever you like, this will get you through 2017 at the very least. List of potential options to put in the blank, 1) Russia, 2) Flynn 3) Health Care failures (including by not limited the recent failed bill in March), 4) failures related to executive orders, 5) racial tension.

Sincerely,

Jared Kushner

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Remember when repubs attacked Obama for mentioning how awful the economy he inherited was as him criticizing Bush? Where are they now?

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Remember when repubs attacked Obama for mentioning how awful the economy he inherited was as him criticizing Bush? Where are they now?

Saying he's the best president ever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3VOhXaoXZw&lc=z13ttnyyetf3y5gvi22vin5hawzrwtmtg.1493392551688815

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Saying he's the best president ever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3VOhXaoXZw&lc=z13ttnyyetf3y5gvi22vin5hawzrwtmtg.1493392551688815

[/embed]

Yep...it's just more of that, create your own reality, change your stance when it's convenient...change it back when it's not longer convenient...

Celebrating nothing but white men being back in charge again...this is really why I can't stand the GOP...and I wish I actually had a second choice in politics...but I really do not...

These smug, double talking jive mutherfuckers just yuck it up repeatedly...Donald Trump is a deeply flawed man, but he embodied the anger of the old, white man. To call him close to perfect is disturbing. To ignore the failures (some small, some big) of these first 100 days and lather themselves up in Trump love is so absurd. Don't forget the terrible poll numbers...the failed executive orders...failed healthcare reform...failed attempts at bullying other countries....failed at getting the wall any traction on being funded....but you know what he did do? He reminded everyone how rich he is and praised himself on everything he's accomplished, even when it was as basic as getting out of bed in the morning.

I wish I was intelligent enough to see what the appeal is with this man...I just don't. He is a symbol of hatred and selfishness. He spreads fear and misinformation. He looks foolish repeatedly on television...says stuff like...."this is a really hard job....darrrrrr."

I don't know what has such a large portion of this country so angry that they choose to hurt others instead of help themselves.

Always remember what George Carlin said, "Do you know why the call it the American Dream, it's because you have to be asleep to believe it."

AtariLegend wrote:

Congratulations America on the most successful 100 days in your history!

Board footer