You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Quit saying I'm fucking lying.

Well then quit lying about user's positions....liar.

Randall Flagg wrote:

Also hysterical how you left out Brennan said "I found no evidence to support collusion". I guess that's why you guys keep moving the goal post.

You're still wrong/lying. He said he didn't know, and that evidence wasn't his job.

I don't know whether or not such collusion -- and that's your term, such collusion existed. I don't know. But I know that there was a sufficient basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the bureau to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials.

And again, this isn't strictly about collusion. Who is lying here? Liar.

Randall Flagg wrote:

So who's the fucking liar?

What are you trying to prove with those quotes? Again, it's me talking about MSM reports on this entire debacle. That's it.

This is what happens when you defend a loser like Trump. You have to twist yourself around in knots trying to get out of it. The way you do that is trying to discredit other users by lying about their positions, arguing over talking points that have nothing to do with the subject matter and making false equivalencies. At this point I have to believe it's more of a tactic than anything else. You don't want to hear about Trump, can't stand it, so you start side fights with everybody else.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Do you know what Obstruction of Justice means?  Obviously not...

This is armchair lawyer non sense from some guy on a message board.

I'll tell you who knows what Obstruction of Justice is, Jill Wine-Banks the former Watergate prosecutor. She said what Trump did was "Completely illegal."

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Quit saying I'm fucking lying.

Well then quit lying about user's positions....liar.

Randall Flagg wrote:

Also hysterical how you left out Brennan said "I found no evidence to support collusion". I guess that's why you guys keep moving the goal post.

You're still wrong/lying. He said he didn't know, and that evidence wasn't his job.

I don't know whether or not such collusion -- and that's your term, such collusion existed. I don't know. But I know that there was a sufficient basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the bureau to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials.

And again, this isn't strictly about collusion. Who is lying here? Liar.

Randall Flagg wrote:

So who's the fucking liar?

What are you trying to prove with those quotes? Again, it's me talking about MSM reports on this entire debacle. That's it.

This is what happens when you defend a loser like Trump. You have to twist yourself around in knots trying to get out of it. The way you do that is trying to discredit other users by lying about their positions, arguing over talking points that have nothing to do with the subject matter and making false equivalencies. At this point I have to believe it's more of a tactic than anything else. You don't want to hear about Trump, can't stand it, so you start side fights with everybody else.

Go fuck yourself man. You're a fucking clown. You're so fucking dense you deny your own posts. I really did enjoy conversing with you, but you're back to your Bud Fox bullshit. Im sure you'll be posting photos of me on the forums again and telling lies about me hanging outside your house, or threatening to sue me because I called you by your real name.

At least Mitch acknowledges he's partisan and wants chaos. Anyone besides our resident IRA member knows you're full of shit.

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Do you know what Obstruction of Justice means?  Obviously not...

This is armchair lawyer non sense from some guy on a message board.

I'll tell you who knows what Obstruction of Justice is, Jill Wine-Banks the former Watergate prosecutor. She said what Trump did was "Completely illegal."

Don't worry. In a few weeks you'll deny you claimed this too. That's the benefit of being more eratic than you claim Trump is.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You're having a meltdown. Your throwing in political tangents about dems in totally unrelated subjects that I don't even read anymore. You're getting way too personal and you're applying things to us that are just not true.

Yes, I believe he'll be impeached or resign, but I have no idea what will cause it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

You're having a meltdown. Your throwing in political tangents about dems in totally unrelated subjects that I don't even read anymore. You're getting way too personal and you're applying things to us that are just not true.

Yes, I believe he'll be impeached or resign, but I have no idea what will cause it.

So none of you claimed there was Russian collusion. That's the official story now?  Just to clarify.

SLC isn't going to pop in and call me a liar when the guy is quoted advocating collusion.  I told this would happen and it's why I didn't want to discuss Russia. None of you can defend your positions. So now you're claiming you didn't claim Trump or his staff worked with Russia.

Now you're saying Trump will be impeached, but you don't know why. That's not an argument. But at least we're moving in the right direction.

Maybe someday you'll be able to argue a position and point to proven allegations. Not anonymous sources.

Don't be dishonest about what you've posted and then attack my integrity for calling you out on it. At least Mitch owns his arguments and doesn't lie that he never said something. I at least respect sticking to your guns.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I haven't wavered. I called it the day he had that wacky 80 minute press conference spouting things off the top of his head like a lunatic. I knew he was guilty.

Will Trump "personally" be found colluding?  Maybe the evidence won't be there to him directly. But his campaign?  Yes. Manafort: check. Flynn: check. Carter Page: check. Others: check.

Impeachment?  I'll still say yes. If not, I say he doesn't finish his 4 year term.

I've gotten a bit tired of the day to day back & forth about it. Same thing with following the news cycle incessantly. Thumbs up to whoever mentioned the Sky News channel in the Terrorist bombing thread.  I'm sortof a news junkie by nature so I added it onto my Roku box. It'll be good to have a new channel going forward. Rueters has a great app for it too (Not due to its US Presidential politics coverage, but just the interface & the offer 10 mins, 15mins, or 30 minute news casts to select).

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

So none of you claimed there was Russian collusion. That's the official story now?  Just to clarify.

SLC isn't going to pop in and call me a liar when the guy is quoted advocating collusion.  I told this would happen and it's why I didn't want to discuss Russia. None of you can defend your positions. So now you're claiming you didn't claim Trump or his staff worked with Russia.

Now you're saying Trump will be impeached, but you don't know why. That's not an argument. But at least we're moving in the right direction.

Maybe someday you'll be able to argue a position and point to proven allegations. Not anonymous sources.

Don't be dishonest about what you've posted and then attack my integrity for calling you out on it. At least Mitch owns his arguments and doesn't lie that he never said something. I at least respect sticking to your guns.

No, I said several times I didn't think Trump personally colluded, but his campaign and now he's starting to obstruct. And I mean, there are so many possibilities for him to be impeached, and how new stuff happens everyday, we might not even know yet the scandal that will take him down.

Again, you keep saying nothing was found, which is untrue. Nothing has been discredited, as you like to say, because ALL THE INVESTIGATIONS ARE ON-GOING.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Jared Kushner now part of the FBIs investigation.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Again, you keep saying nothing was found, which is untrue. Nothing has been discredited, as you like to say, because ALL THE INVESTIGATIONS ARE ON-GOING.

He's a clown. Not even worth responding to anymore.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Russia got the fake Hillary email documents into the FBI. Said fake emails were leaked to media, Guliani has ties to FBI, Trump campaign associates have meetings with the Russians including spies, which they later deny or omit. Emails hacked by Russia dumped on wikileaks = Trump goes on the stump daily repeating what we now know was Russia propaganda to influence election. Of course this is absolutely nothing.....

Board footer