You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: R.I.P. E-Fish

AtariLegend wrote:

Just seen this on HTGTH. Absolutely shocking. I'm sure many of you remember E-fish from years ago back from the ROV days. He used to run gnr2k with Mandy and do quite alot. He was also a moderator on gnrunleashed ect.

He was very young and a very big new Guns N' Roses fan. I remember there were alot of Bumblefoot chats on the old gnr2k site.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignit … id=7394723

I want to say more, but not sure what to say. We had an online falling out over something really silly that I should have apologized for over a decade ago. Haven't spoke to him in years, but really really sad. Far too young.

Sympathy and best wishes to his friends and family.

R.I.P.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Ah crap. He was just a kid.

RIP.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Wow...thats incredibly sad..i remember him

How did he die?

RIP E-Fish

Condolences to his friends and family

AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

How did he die?

No idea, just read it on HTGTH.

I think James/SLC and me briefly were moderators on his site.

I think E-Fish might actually have been the reason I found my way on to ROV all those years back.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I remember him, what shitty news.

RIP fella

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:

I remember him too. He was a very active poster back in the day... He was posting everywhere, HTGTH, GNR2K, Jim Bob's FInck forum, etc... A nice guy.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Holy shit. First Cornell, now this. What a fucked up day.

Great memories of him. He was a kid when he got into GNR back in 2006 and was like the energizer bunny. He posted constantly on all these sites. People thought he was older than he was and when he posted that pic of him riding his bike in front of his house, it shocked several communities. I thought it was hilarious. His "stock" plummeted afterwards and like most young people paying attention to Chinese Democracy, they find a new hobby and drift away.

He came back here for a nanosecond back when Shackler's leaked(so did Mandy) but didn't stick around.

Didn't Frozen Inferno go to the same school as E?

We had an online falling out over something really silly that I should have apologized for over a decade ago.

Same here. There was way too much asinine drama back in those days. None of it meant anything. In fact, I don't even remember what the issue was.

I just looked at that obituary. I do remember him being in Florida but the two messages are from people in Minnesota. I assume he went to college there.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Anyone ever find out how he died?

AtariLegend wrote:

You'd have to ask on HTGTH or I guess Mandy maybe to see if they know, no idea.

Lomax wrote:

Damn. I remember him well. He was a lot of fun. When that fish avatar appeared on a post you knew there was going to be entertaining trouble.

Board footer