You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Ari Fleischer @AriFleischer

Advice 4 POTUS: You have not been vindicated. U won't be unless Bob Mueller says so. Stop talking. You're heading into a giant perjury trap.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What investigation?  The one Comey said never started on Trump? Or are we now pretending you never claimed Trump was under investigation?  Orwell had no idea people like you would take 1984 seriously as a way to live.

You're lying again. We've been saying for a while the investigation was not on him. You decided to lie and went back and found a bunch of posts where I never said he was under investigation that you deliberately took out of context, like when you tried to compare an investigation with a simple background check. And he's being investigated right now for obstruction. Sorry, no one on the Trump campaign is getting a background check. sad

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What investigation?  The one Comey said never started on Trump? Or are we now pretending you never claimed Trump was under investigation?  Orwell had no idea people like you would take 1984 seriously as a way to live.

You're lying again. We've been saying for a while the investigation was not on him. You decided to lie and went back and found a bunch of posts where I never said he was under investigation that you deliberately took out of context, like when you tried to compare an investigation with a simple background check. And he's being investigated right now for obstruction. Sorry, no one on the Trump campaign is getting a background check. sad

Hahaha, oh ID. You're so adorable. And no, he's not under investigation. You not only repeatedly said he was under investigation, you said you knew he colluded with Russia. Both were proven false by Comey.

Keep on lying man. No one but SLC will defend you.

misterID

misterID wrote:

No, I didn't, you're lying again.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ari Fleischer @AriFleischer

Advice 4 POTUS: You have not been vindicated. U won't be unless Bob Mueller says so. Stop talking. You're heading into a giant perjury trap.

This.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

Please don't call me a liar when I quote you saying something. Be a fucking man. Admit you were wrong.

But if you want to claim that you never said Trump was under investigation or Trump never colluded with Russia or that their was evidence anyone on Trump's campaign colluded, fine. The end result is the same for me.

I'm just glad you finally admit Trump did nothing wrong and anyone yelling for impeachment was a fucking moron. Cause that's your stance now right?  Trump has never did anything illegal and no government agency has even found probable cause to look.  This is your new line.  Cool.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Please don't call me a liar when I quote you saying something. Be a fucking man. Admit you were wrong.

But if you want to claim that you never said Trump was under investigation or Trump never colluded with Russia or that their was evidence anyone on Trump's campaign colluded, fine. The end result is the same for me.

I'm just glad you finally admit Trump did nothing wrong and anyone yelling for impeachment was a fucking moron. Cause that's your stance now right?  Trump has never did anything illegal and no government agency has even found probable cause to look.  This is your new line.  Cool.

16 You couldn't find one post where I said it, except the one you took out of context when you (seriously) tried to compare your background check to an investigation. Be a man and stop lying. The investigations are not over, no one has been cleared... Matter of fact, that investigation you say doesn't exist, it's coming out that Trump is considering firing Mueller. But why do that if he's not investigating anything? smile

I didn't say he did nothing wrong. I said he's an idiot who may not have personally colluded but he probably is doing something wrong now because he's trying to cover his ass. Apparently, according to you, no one is investigating anything, so he might just be a paranoid schizophrenic.

Randall Flagg

Jesus Christ dude. If you didn't say Trump was under investigation and either him or members of his campaign colluded with Russia, what the fuck have you been talking about for months. You're so full of shit. It's right there in the fucking post, your comments saying how sad it is our president is under investigation. None of it was true. You can't link a single fucking source saying he's suddenly under investigation.

You can't even keep your stories straight about my comparison. I said an investigation isn't a sign of wrong doing. It's research. Like my top secret background check. You mocked it then and you mock it now. You argued that because Trump is under "investigation", obviously not understanding what the term means, that's there's sign of wrong doing. I guess you also never claimed you had a gut feeling or your vullshit smoke and fire talk either.

You're a partisan shill who won't admit you don't have a fucking clue and fall for any accusation about Trump, hook line and sinker. You have no credibility.  You're no different than James Brown, except she knows she's a fraud looking for attention to fatten her pockets.

If you didn't think Trump did anything with Russia, why the fuck were you posting nonstop about it for 5 months. Now you've found out it was all horseshit, so you're clinging to hope somehow he'll be guilty of Obstruction. You and your party are everything you accused the GOP of being for 6 years.

This is my last response to you. You're either a troll in this for the lulz, denying the text that's there, or you're mentally damaged and can't recognize your own posts. Either way I have nothing else to discuss with you on the topic. But mark my words, you'll deny you ever claimed Trump was guilty of Obstruction in about 10 weeks too, and you'll have found some new conspiracy to latch on to. This is what you'll do for the next 3.5 years and I have no interest in it.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Matter of fact, that investigation you say doesn't exist, it's coming out that Trump is considering firing Mueller.

I read that. That would just be completely absurd & kick all this into overdrive.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Trump may be about to fire special counsel overseeing the Russia investigation
http://www.businessinsider.com/will-tru … mey-2017-6

President Trump volunteers to testify under oath regarding Russia investigation
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/president … stigation/

The FBI and both chambers of Congress are investigating whether there were improper contacts between the Trump orbit and Russia during the 2016 election.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/watch/in … vi-BBCuUao

As we have said for weeks, Trump's associates are under investigation. Newsweek:

"The obstruction investigation has only begun and no one should expect a final conclusion from Special Counsel Mueller for quite some time.  But it is almost certain that any conclusion of that investigation will include, at the least, a statement from the Special Counsel to the Justice Department about whether the President committed a federal crime."

Board footer