You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

NBC reports/confirms: President Trump is now under criminal investigation.

No!! Impossible! I was distinctly told that there was no investigation, there would be no investigation, and this was all contrived by retarded Democrats. This ... This ... It just cannot be! I know, Trump is just getting a background check. Hell, maybe just a drug test, I mean, that's an investigation too, right? Peeing in a cup?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

NBC reports/confirms: President Trump is now under criminal investigation.

No!! Impossible! I was distinctly told that there was no investigation, there would be no investigation, and this was all contrived by retarded Democrats.

Who is your source? Maybe they know something NBC does not.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I can't say, but according to my source, he has never been wrong. About anything. Ever.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This Loretta Lynch stuff IMO is much more damning then what Trump may or may not have said. We all knew that airplane visit was shady as fuck.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This Loretta Lynch stuff IMO is much more damning then what Trump may or may not have said. We all knew that airplane visit was shady as fuck.

What Lynch stuff do you mean?

And only a Trump supporter would bring this up right now.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Trump says that's the real story here ^^^

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I didn't bring it up.. Comey did... They white washed that whole fucking investigation...

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I didn't bring it up.. Comey did... They white washed that whole fucking investigation...

Come on man. We know Clinton was in violation of the law because they had classified information on her private server. We know she told people to scrub classified markings. We know her people wiped the server and she removed about half the emails she turned over to DoJ. We know her party colluded to give her the nomination and harm Sanders. We know her party leaked her debate answers. We know through Comey Lynch told him "not to call it an investigation". We know Obama got on national TV and told the country (and Comey) that Clinton was innocent. We know Lynch met with Bill Clinton in a private hangar.

But no person can recognize all that and come to the conclusion Clinton willfully violated the law and an attempt to Obstruct Justice occurred at all levels.

Meanwhile Trump told Comey "I hope you can find a way to let this go" and it's the biggest coverup since Watergate.

Our fellow forum members aren't partisan hacks at all. They've been nothing but objective in their Nancy drew analysis.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

So... The word "matter" is worse than collusion, obstruction, possible money laundering, all connected with Russia... The word "matter" is worse? Is that what you're saying?

Board footer