You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: What Are You Listening To?

johndivney wrote:

GNRchinesedemocracy.jpg

johndivney wrote:

Monster-Truck-Sittin-Heavy.jpg

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I've been re-discovering and discovering Bob Dylan's recent catalog.

I quite like Fallen Angels. It's really good. It hits a lot of satisfying notes.

AtariLegend wrote:

Waited years during childhood for that to be released. Haven't listened to the whole thing in a few years now!

I feel like I've finally matured as a human being...

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I listened to The Next Day and Blackstar again. I like the former better although it gets a little long in the tooth.

AtariLegend wrote:

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Wagszilla wrote:

I listened to The Next Day and Blackstar again. I like the former better although it gets a little long in the tooth.

I loved the Next Day. Still need to get around listening to the full Blackstar album. Just watched the last Bowie singles/videos promoting it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

That Portishead album is amazing. Threads blew my mind back then.

I remember Bri and a few others raving on that post Cherry Pie era of Warrant years ago. I was listening to a bunch of random shit and came across this song. Its pretty damn good and had grunge not destroyed everything in its path, this would've been in the top 10.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

That song above is from the last Warrant album I liked, Ultraphobic. Then they got really grungy, out of their element. Dog Eat Dog, the previous album, is really a pretty amazing album, if you ask me. For as much shit as Warrant got and deserved for Cherry Pie, Jani Lane can write a damn good song and think he was an incredibly underrated singer. This is not the official video, but this song is great too.

I'm currently listening to The Good, The Bad and The Ugly soundtrack.

johndivney wrote:

Board footer