You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

This is what I'm saying. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Donny Jr. himself admitted to meeting a Kremlin connected lawyer to get dirt on Hillary before the election. How much more "proof" do you need?

A patriotic American would have called the state department or FBI, not run out to meet with the Russians.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Your own party has abandoned this tripe.  Maybe you should follow suit, and wait for actual evidence.

Well, the most recent evidence is pretty glaring imho. On Saturday, Donny Trump Jr said "The meeting I had with the Russian attorney was about the US-Russian adoption policy" (Yeah, nice deflection bro, what next, cute little Russian Siberian Husky puppies too?).  Then, on Sunday he changed his story to "I was told the meeting would be about news that could help us. I attended and the Russian attorney briefly mentioned something about the emails and DNC affilitiation, but then it quickly turned into what it was mainly about, the US-Russian adoption policy (& puppies).   And my Daddy had no knowledge of it"

Lame. Repubs are jumping ship from these dolts.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:

This is what I'm saying. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Donny Jr. himself admitted to meeting a Kremlin connected lawyer to get dirt on Hillary before the election. How much more "proof" do you need?

A patriotic American would have called the state department or FBI, not run out to meet with the Russians.

What the fuck is illegal about that?  Democrats had no problem getting a dossier from an alleged British Intelligence Agent on Trump.  Being told "Hey, I have some dirt on Clinton" isn't the same as "We have hacked the DNC and illegally acquired some information we'd like your help on how to use."  You want it to be the latter and completely ignore the possibility of the former.

I don't know what happened.  Neither do you.  I'm not going to be an asshole and post crazy conspiracies.  You are, and you do.  We both know weeks from now when this is nothing, as has been every other story you've creamed over, you'll deny even posting it. 

If you care about Russian meddling so much, why aren't you demanding your party turn over their fucking server, you know, the most important piece of evidence.  It's because you don't care about Russia.  You don't give a fuck if we punish them for fucking with us.  You only want to create chaos to diminish Trump.  That's always been your end goal.  You're not a patriot.  You haven't done a fucking thing for your country, and we both know you'd sell it out in a heart beat for minor personal gain. 

I don't care what you think anyone should do, because you're about as unhinged and unstable as they come.  You think your own government killed 3k of its own citizens and was somehow able to keep the hundreds of people involved to create such a conspiracy silent.  You live for this conspiracy shit.

I'm going to be the adult and wait for the actual evidence and not fabricate stories or motives in my mind.  I'm not nearly as creative as you are.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Your own party has abandoned this tripe.  Maybe you should follow suit, and wait for actual evidence.

Well, the most recent evidence is pretty glaring imho. On Saturday, Donny Trump Jr said "The meeting I had with the Russian attorney was about the US-Russian adoption policy" (Yeah, nice deflection bro, what next, cute little Russian Siberian Husky puppies too?).  Then, on Sunday he changed his story to "I was told the meeting would be about news that could help us. I attended and the Russian attorney briefly mentioned something about the emails and DNC affilitiation, but then it quickly turned into what it was mainly about, the US-Russian adoption policy (& puppies).   And my Daddy had no knowledge of it"

Lame. Repubs are jumping ship from these dolts.

If he broke the law, prosecute him.  If he betrayed his country, charge him with Treason.  It's that simple.  But this continued narrative of "let's find any thread we can and hypothesize a story behind it" is fucking lame.  You're only aware of this because the government is turning over every stone.  Why don't you wait for them to make an accusation before the people who've never set foot in the white house, pentagon, capitol building or supreme court conjure up theories on what could happen.  You guys are as bad as the National Enquirer or whatever tabloid magazine runs a story on why Jennifer Aniston is or isn't pregnant this week.

Like Comey said, those who actually know shit have a tendency to keep their mouths shut and not seek out airtime.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

If you had actually read my post, I blamed Joe Lieberman for screwing up the bill. I've actually mentioned it before, but you have such a hard on to call people retards, attack democrats, or whastever trip you're on in defending Trump and bashing Obama, that it goes over your head. But, alas, you ignored that. I quoted an article that backed up what I said, you're happy to point out other stuff in that article, but for some strange reason you keep skipping that. The republicans refused to come to the table if there was a public option. Lieberman supported the GOP so they had to drop it. So, again, I asked the question,vwhy even involve them when they wouldn't even vote for the bill. And again, IS LIEBERMAN REALLY EVEN A DEMOCRAT. You forgot about part obviously.

You have also never acknowledged, ever, the fact Republicans chipped away at the bill. One of the reasons premiums soared. You refuse to acknowledge this. That's what makes your opinion shit. You just keep being a drama queen about Rubio without ever admitting what he did. You are the partisan hack here, bud.

As compared to the bill they're doing now, which literally has ZERO democrats working on it, where they haven't been allowed to contribute, then turn around and complain Democrats are working with them. Birds of a feather.

This is what you said:

misterID wrote:

It wasn't bad per se, but it got turned to into chop suey, a lot of it because of Lieberman, but was he ever really a Democrat? The guy was/is a cunt and one reason I refused to vote for Gore.

They gave in to too many Republican concessions who ended up not even voting for the bill.

I asked you to explain the concessions.  You didn't, you haven't, you can't  There were no concessions.  But continue to call me a liar.  I never denied the Democrats could have passed single payer.  I said just that, the Democrats couldn't rally themselves behind single payer.  Ergo, the Republicans never stopped them from doing anything.  They couldn't agree to a plan, just like the GOP can't now.  So because it was sink or swim, Reid combined bills no one had time to read and they passed it all on their own, using reconciliation.  There never was a single GOP concession.  That's what we were talking about.  It's always been.

You can't support your claim of GOP concessions, because there were none.  The only concessions were to members of the Democrats own party to get a bill they all could live with.  Own it.  But don't call me a fucking liar because you can't defend your talking point you've always just assumed was true, and didn't actually look into until I challenged you.

And I told you, they dropped single payer to get the to the table and have hearings.  It was ME who brought up Democrats who screwed up. And you continue to lie about it. I gave you the amendment when you asked. The name of a congressman. You continue to lie.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What do you think Obama would have done differently in the meeting? Considering he didn't do shit during the actual election. I am sure both Obama and Trump told him not to do it again but we also aren't going to go to war over it either. Of course Putin is going to deny it. What did we all expect to happen??

He did do shit, school yourself. Trump praised the man who committed cyber terrorism against us. AND suggested Russia help with our cyber security. But you keep bringing up Obama....

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

For starters he placed sanctions onto Russia.

And kicked the Russians out of America immediately.

You know what else happened immediately when Trump took office? He wanted to re-open that same Russian compound, much to the chagrin of everybody at his side. (That article was posted here btw, ignored by the "conservatives.")

PaSnow wrote:

I think that story is going to get big. And a bit of a turning point in all this. House & Senate seem to all be sorta jumping ship from the Trumps..

Notice though, as I said, how they both totally ignore that story and go to their usual shticks.

No, Truther.  We don't want to look like an asshole like you did for months, making assumptions.  A report was made, I'll wait for someone to provide an illegal action, and not just mere speculation.  Why don't you find another YouTube video written by a fellow college drop out that puts your conspiracy in a kid friendly format. 

Your own party has abandoned this tripe.  Maybe you should follow suit, and wait for actual evidence.  But continue to embarrass yourself.  Your idiotic postings are one of the pleasures I look forward to each day.  Every day it's like "How fucking stupid can SLC be today?"  And every day you don't disappoint.  I'm sure you'll be posting under Bud Fox soon enough, completing the retard circle.

You said there was no investigation and cried about it. End.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

And kicked the Russians out of America immediately.

You know what else happened immediately when Trump took office? He wanted to re-open that same Russian compound, much to the chagrin of everybody at his side. (That article was posted here btw, ignored by the "conservatives.")

Notice though, as I said, how they both totally ignore that story and go to their usual shticks.

No, Truther.  We don't want to look like an asshole like you did for months, making assumptions.  A report was made, I'll wait for someone to provide an illegal action, and not just mere speculation.  Why don't you find another YouTube video written by a fellow college drop out that puts your conspiracy in a kid friendly format. 

Your own party has abandoned this tripe.  Maybe you should follow suit, and wait for actual evidence.  But continue to embarrass yourself.  Your idiotic postings are one of the pleasures I look forward to each day.  Every day it's like "How fucking stupid can SLC be today?"  And every day you don't disappoint.  I'm sure you'll be posting under Bud Fox soon enough, completing the retard circle.

You said there was no investigation and cried about it. End.

I said Trump was never under investigation, contrary to what you and the Truther repeatedly said.  I was right.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Donny Jr said he met with Russians after being told "They might have info that may be helpful to their campaign."

Pretty sure that right there fits the definition  of "collusion", and thats just what he IS telling us. Can only wonder about the stuff he isnt.

misterID

misterID wrote:

trump-investigation-tweet-fox59.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=770

Board footer