You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: New Tour Dates Added

James wrote:

Sacramento has my name on it. I wasn't expecting that to pop up. I figured it would just be Oakland/SF.

Last time I bought tickets to Sac(2006) it was canceled.

Second time the charm?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

You should be good to go this time around James. Hope you get to finally see them. I know you missed them last time around with your health scare. Enjoy the shit out of it!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This is awesome

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

That DC show in October, I could most certainly get to that unlike the FedEx Field one last year which was a little out of my direction. I can't miss one of these shows especially since Slash and Duff are involved. Got plenty of GNR shirts to wear for the occasion too. smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Went to the show in Winston-Salem last night.  I didn't take any pictures; I just sat back and appreciated what was going on.  I really enjoyed the show, but after 5 shows in the last 15 months or so, I think I am ready to take a break for a bit.  If they come close enough to me that I don't need to travel at all, I'll go.  Otherwise I think I am done until whenever or if ever the next tour comes around.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Did you get a ticket for sacramento in the end James?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'm waiting. Not really any need to jump right on it. There will be plenty of tix available....and they'll likely be cheaper.

I'm going to Santa Cruz on Friday to ride coasters and watch the Gin Blossoms. Might go to Great America again in a few weeks.

Priorities....

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

A friend of mine saw them in Hershey about a week ago. I considered going, but just saw them last year, imho it might just feel redundant. He said they were great tho, again.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I get a kick out of the 'due to overwhelming demand' part.  Uhmm, no. They're just milking it for all they can.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

A friend of mine saw them in Hershey about a week ago. I considered going, but just saw them last year, imho it might just feel redundant. He said they were great tho, again.

I just saw them at Hershey too, they were better than last year.  Axl's voice was on point, no Mickey to be heard.  Not even on Better or Black Hole Sun, best version of the latter that I've heard so far.

Board footer