You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

misterID wrote:

Was it possible that Rhaegar was with Lyanna and was talking about Jon as being a song of fire and ice in Dany's vision or was it specifically stated it was his Martell wife?

No, it was definitely Ellia and his son Aegon. There was a comet over Kings Landing the day Aegon was born.

When Rhaegar learned a third child would kill Ellia, he commented that there must be 3 heads of the dragon.

The biggest problem with this line of thought, was in order to recreate Aegon the conqueror, he would need a 2nd daughter, not a 2nd son. That's why some book readers believe Dany is the child of Rhaegar and Lyanna instead of Jon.

But Rhaenys is dead and Aegon is thought to be, but someone claiming to be him appears in book 5.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Episode 6 has been leaked and is on the torrent sites in HD for those interested.

...................and it's amazing balls!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I literally cried

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The night is dark and full of spoilers...... I know the synopsis to this episode and can't wait to watch.

misterID

misterID wrote:

sad

Stupid Night King

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I need to sleep on this one...but its getting to be too convenient imo at first impression

misterID

misterID wrote:

If that wasn't a set up for a Jon and Dany baby, I don't know what is..... Two mentions of her infertility and Jorah telling Jon to pass Iron Claw on to his kids.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Didn't get to watch until this morning as I was at a concert last night. Saddest death on the show so far if you can call it that, but I expected it to happen. The next episode looks to be great for the people that like strategy and the cunning nature of some of the characters.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Okay, I know I was the biggest complainer since the first episode of the season that it felt like fan fiction and the writers are actually pretty horrible without George... Thank God for his outline.... But the logic of the season is baffling. Its the shortest season of any other and contains the shortest episode... Why? When you have so many loose ends and a VERY significant romance/relationship to build on, yet you invest so little to it. In this episode you saw how rushed and condensed for time it was. The trek beyond the wall paused several times, identically, for characters to stop, have an interaction, do some character development as to justify their sudden intersection beyond the wall. The Hound and Torrmund, Jon and Jorah, Gendry and Thoros, etc. And Arya, the master of spying and disguises, gets outwitted and manipulated by LF... Gimme a break. Sansa's character should have never left his side to marry Ramsay, which defied logic by itself. Yet, they wasted so much time with Sam and his chamber pots and Arya with the Lannister troops... Its ridiculous.

Having said all that... I can't wait until next week smile

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

It's amazing how much they're cramming in now when they spent so much time doing not much in season 5/6. I really think they were relying on more source material from George and have now realised it won't come and are now in a situation where they need to develop a lot fast in order to wrap the story up.

With that said this last episode was incredible.

Hidden Text:

The dragon resurrection from the lake was just amazing.

Which dragon was it that died btw Viserion?

I was fully expecting the other dragon to save Jon and him ride it to safety rather than Benjen. What happened to the third dragon btw, it seemed to disappear after its brother died?

This might end the Tyrion riding a dragon theory?

Board footer