You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: MINDBLOWING: Buckethead talks for an hour on podcast

bigbri wrote:

I can’t believe I heard what I just heard.

Brian Carroll, yes Buckethead, talks on this podcast and reveals so much about his life. He is the entire episode 4.

https://www.thetoolsbook.com/podcast/

The most amazing revelation: He has a life-threatening heart condition. This has fueled his recent artistic outburst, he basically admits, because he doesn’t know how much time he has.

Also that confirms fans’ theories that he has medical bills piling up.

He seems to break down when talking about the death of his dad then his mom in the span of a few years.

He does mention he drinks alcohol. That’s been a question fans have had for years.

He talks about how Buckethead came to be.

He talks about his back issue that sidelined him for a period of time a couple years back.

Really, it’s quite amazing just to hear him talk. I’m flabbergasted. If you have any interest in him at all, it is a must-listen.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I love Buckethead so much.

It brings me to tears hearing about this.

I hope we see an outpouring of support, donations, and love from the public on this.

It'd be great if we saw Axl reach out and bring him on tour.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I love Buckethead so much.

It brings me to tears hearing about this.

I hope we see an outpouring of support, donations, and love from the public on this.

It'd be great if we saw Axl reach out and bring him on tour.

Dude, did you listen? You’ve got to!

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Yeah, I just finished it up.

It makes me love him even more and makes me want to work even harder.

I needed this.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

great stuff indeed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Going to have a listen now. Looks interesting.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Spoiler: No GNR mentions from Bucket.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

this was the last headline i'd ever thought i'd read. i was just telling someone how buckethead has kept kayfabe over his career better than any wrestler could ever dream of. i always told myself that if a pic of bucket's face ever hit the web, i'd try my hardest never to look at it.

listening to this is very surreal. i almost turned it off right away. this gives me the same type of feelings i saw darth vader's real face for the first time.

i'm only like 20 minutes in at this point. can't wait to get the fuck home and finish this.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

this was the last headline i'd ever thought i'd read. i was just telling someone how buckethead has kept kayfabe over his career better than any wrestler could ever dream of. i always told myself that if a pic of bucket's face ever hit the web, i'd try my hardest never to look at it.

listening to this is very surreal. i almost turned it off right away. this gives me the same type of feelings i saw darth vader's real face for the first time.

i'm only like 20 minutes in at this point. can't wait to get the fuck home and finish this.

It gets better, oh so much better

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wow. Wasn't expecting this. I'm gonna listen to it now.

Why now? Why THIS podcast? Very unusual.

Have it going now. He mentions "fear". I always thought that was the reason for the whole Buckethead thing. Always thought if you pulled the mask off while he's onstage, he couldn't play and he'd run.

bigbri wrote:

Spoiler: No GNR mentions from Bucket.

14 17

The stories about him not being fond of that whole situation were obviously true.

The most amazing revelation: He has a life-threatening heart condition. This has fueled his recent artistic outburst, he basically admits, because he doesn’t know how much time he has.

Shit. Not good.

He's considering dropping the act isn't he? Obviously not stage wise but as far as interviews are concerned.

edit: A sense of urgency? Sounds like he regrets not unveiling himself long ago.

Board footer