You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Interesting comment on the Troubadour show...

monkeychow wrote:

No one expects Axl to work for free.

However, given this tour is literally grossing hundreds of millions of dollars, it doesn't seem unreasonable to desire that he either also did something simply for artistic sake or just to please the multitudes that have supported him into such success.

For example Motley did a single as part of their retirement tour. No one took it too seriously, but it was a gesture.

Like seriously, he could do literally anything, most of which would cost almost nothing. How about releasing that alternate TIL and putting Slash on it? Not like he'd even have to compose something at this stage.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Alternative TIL 14 Choose the best songs from so called " CDII" and release as a 8-9 song EP.

It won`t be very difficult. By the looks of it, Axl has an ax to grind with label.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Hey the Alternative TIL is 17 seconds of pure Axl awesomeness....I really want the full version to leak....then if you add Slash....well....

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

monkeychow wrote:

Hey the Alternative TIL is 17 seconds of pure Axl awesomeness....I really want the full version to leak....then if you add Slash....well....

Doing this solo.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Doing this solo.

Fuck YES!

There's a few Slash versions that are great, but this one is really tasteful. Perfect blend of Shred and Melody...Slash is really a very special guitarist.

He's clearly improvising here...and it's damn near emotionally perfect... you can imagine a studio version of the same themes would be incredible.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Board footer