You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Rock In Rio 2017 | Sept 23

monkeychow wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I believe it.

It seems like he alternates between hyper confidence and insecurity with his work in general.

I don't think it's the solution to everything but I do think some of his behaviour over the years could be attributed to mental health issues.

I really don't like it when people start speculating about Axl's mental health – it's not something we know anything about, it's not our place to, and it's his own business.

He's a public figure it comes with the territory.

Especially when you waste your prime years in self imposed isolation, inexplicably act against your own interests a great deal of the time, shun the media and only communicate with your fan base and customers every few years.

It's to be expected.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I believe it.

It seems like he alternates between hyper confidence and insecurity with his work in general.

I believe it too.

The incident with Youth certainly backs it up. He wanted Axl to actually sing something but Axl said he "wasn't ready yet".

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

elevendayempire wrote:

There's also the curiosity value of busting out some more Chinese Democracy tracks, of course - it's interesting to hear what Slash and Duff do with them. And there are some belters in there; Prostitute, Madagascar, I.R.S.... I'd rather hear them than The Seeker again.

I'm starting to wonder if they're not lurking here, given that Prostitute and Madagascar have both been added to the setlist in recent weeks...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

There's also the curiosity value of busting out some more Chinese Democracy tracks, of course - it's interesting to hear what Slash and Duff do with them. And there are some belters in there; Prostitute, Madagascar, I.R.S.... I'd rather hear them than The Seeker again.

I'm starting to wonder if they're not lurking here, given that Prostitute and Madagascar have both been added to the setlist in recent weeks...

Haha maybe so! But if they truly lurked they would have gotten rid of the Seeker. Everyone hates that damn song now.

Board footer