You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

monkeychow wrote:
pimme wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

If anyone wants to start a project to get stuff why not focus on songs that are KNOWN to be out there:

The OMG remix
The TIL remix
Jackie Chan (Checkmate)
Silkworms

There are audio snippets of these tracks in circulation that demonstrate that people DO have the full versions. In some cases people have alternate versions from each other.

But these are confirmed REAL. The DO EXIST.

I want to hear General and Atlas as much as anyone else, perhaps more, but there's been no clips, no proof. If you check your excitement at the door it soon becomes clear that something doesn't add up about it.

Until someone posts something thats a definitive new sample clip or something, then it's most likely just game playing.

You want new songs? Look for what is known to exist...rather than jumping at the shadows.

Songs missing from your list (just in case if someone has missed them):

If the World (remix)
Blood in the water (prostitute remix)
Shackler (remix)

Agreed,

Although "Blood in The Water" isn't one of the "rare" leaks. It's common like "Going Down" and the Twat/IRS demos from 99 etc.

I was really talking about the non-common leaks that we know people are refusing to trade.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If it's not a hoax then that forum is filled with a major assortment assholes. I am shocked that Jon Bonham and Mantes are a part of this because they were really good guys.

misterID

misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
pimme wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

If anyone wants to start a project to get stuff why not focus on songs that are KNOWN to be out there:

The OMG remix
The TIL remix
Jackie Chan (Checkmate)
Silkworms

There are audio snippets of these tracks in circulation that demonstrate that people DO have the full versions. In some cases people have alternate versions from each other.

But these are confirmed REAL. The DO EXIST.

I want to hear General and Atlas as much as anyone else, perhaps more, but there's been no clips, no proof. If you check your excitement at the door it soon becomes clear that something doesn't add up about it.

Until someone posts something thats a definitive new sample clip or something, then it's most likely just game playing.

You want new songs? Look for what is known to exist...rather than jumping at the shadows.

Songs missing from your list (just in case if someone has missed them):

If the World (remix)
Blood in the water (prostitute remix)
Shackler (remix)

Agreed,

Although "Blood in The Water" isn't one of the "rare" leaks. It's common like "Going Down" and the Twat/IRS demos from 99 etc.

I was really talking about the non-common leaks that we know people are refusing to trade.

You have to remember people were really careful with what they put out there especially with the Checkmate and darkenmus nonsense. I believe Atlas was on the same tape as Catcher which was never intended to be leaked.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Jackie, Atlas, and Catcher were all on the same tape.

I have a post of what was being hunted for / in circulation years ago somewhere in my post history.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

You have to o remember people were really careful with what they put out there especially with the Checkmate and darkenmus nonsense.

I just find the whole thing absurd.

I mean we're all fans of the same band.

misterID wrote:

I believe Atlas was on the same tape as Catcher which was never intended to be leaked.

I'm sure the song exists somewhere.

What I'm not sure about is 20 unknowns having it on that forum.

I'd love to be wrong. I hope we all listen to it soon.

Just saying, in the meantime, I know for a fact those other remixes exist cos we're heard them but all we have of the rest is faith, games, manipulation, power trips, squabbles and assholes. I'll get excited when they post a clip of something no one has heard.

But proof like "it's a long piano ballad with a lot of guitar solos, lots of layers in the mix and a weird breakdown" is like me saying I can prove I fucked Taylor Swfit cos I know there's this hood over her clit.

I'd PM you the video of that, but you know, I already sent out 3-4 PM's today..... 5

misterID

misterID wrote:

For all the insiders reading this and are mad we're not licking their ass for news we already knew, just know we knew Duff had rejoined the band. That Slash had squashed his beef with Axl, that a hybrid line up was going to tour (said here and Truth), etc. Etc. Etc. Long before we didn't even know that we didn't know you existed.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
misterID wrote:

For all the insiders reading this and are mad we're not licking their ass for news we already knew, just know we knew Duff had rejoined the band. That Slash had squashed his beef with Axl, that a hybrid line up was going to tour (said here and Truth), etc. Etc. Etc. Long before we didn't even knew you existed.

New Insider Scoop: Axl scratched his ass sometime in the past 24 hours. Slash took it as a massive insult, and believed it was Fat Axl's way of saying that cuck is still in his ass.

misterID

misterID wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
misterID wrote:

For all the insiders reading this and are mad we're not licking their ass for news we already knew, just know we knew Duff had rejoined the band. That Slash had squashed his beef with Axl, that a hybrid line up was going to tour (said here and Truth), etc. Etc. Etc. Long before we didn't even knew you existed.

New Insider Scoop: Axl scratched his ass sometime in the past 24 hours. Slash took it as a massive insult, and believed it was Fat Axl's way of saying that cuck is still in his ass.

Dis right here!

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

I think, logically speaking, BBF would not try to squeeze a song that is eight minutes long last minute onto CD. I think they were saying eight minutes because of the November Rain comparison, and that was made not because of the length of the song but because the song has changing sections (the Jeff Leeds description from ages ago)

I think they might have The General though, that is out there, but I am personally not interested in that as it is supposed to be terrible quality.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
misterID wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dis right here!

The Axl/DC 2018 thing is publicly on the net and on ACDC forums, and has been since 2016. It's not insider news.

Board footer