You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:

maynard just made a confession thread that says he has atlas and general. so we can't giving up getting them from them my friends. and i found the 30 sec silkworms clip that was removed from soundcloud. i'll upload and post here if someone hasn't done it already.

If a "confession post" makes you believe they have music, do you fall for click bait a lot?

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Krissy wrote:

maynard just made a confession thread that says he has atlas and general. so we can't giving up getting them from them my friends. and i found the 30 sec silkworms clip that was removed from soundcloud. i'll upload and post here if someone hasn't done it already.

If a "confession post" makes you believe they have music, do you fall for click bait a lot?

No. But when can you count on Axl releasing them? This year? Next year? 2020? I'll take what I get when I can get it. It's what I can count on.

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Krissy wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Krissy wrote:

No. But when can you count on Axl releasing them? This year? Next year? 2020? I'll take what I get when I can get it. It's what I can count on.

I doubt he will ever release anything. The link worked btw, but delete it from this post

Krissy

Krissy wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Krissy wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:

I doubt he will ever release anything. The link worked btw, but delete it from this post

i deleted in post and sent by PM to voodoo

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

i just sent silkworms 30 sec link to voodoo by PM

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

Thanks, I got it. Like I said to you, I def never heard the 2nd half of the clip with that chorus chord progression with BBF fretless guitar.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:
vipicius wrote:

I'm feeling like a liar. I'm not home yet, I do not think I have the clue. Yesterday I downloaded a lot of SoundCloud stuff, so I thought I had downloaded Silkworms, but I asked my sister to go to my computer and look, and the 30 s track is not there. I wanted to help, but I rushed and got in the wrong. I sorry for me, not sorry for you. Now I also expect a PM link. neutral

No, I did not.
When I saved Silkworms 30 s, I saved it as SMILKSORMS, so my sister did not find it when she sought out her name. Well, I have, if someone has not yet received, I can send.

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:

Can someone send the silkworms link to me? thank you

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Hmm missed it too

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Damn I'm always missing the excitement.  Anyone care to share?

Board footer