You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:
vipicius wrote:
Krissy wrote:

ragnar has atlas. you make a mockery of it. that's sure gunna help me have atlas

Krissy, monkeychow that's right, they can use several arguments that seem convincing, but which are actually just a description of something obvious.

'' This GNR leak has GNR members involved. ''

We do not know, but for now there is no evidence. Skepticism (and not cynicism) is coherence.

ragnar admitted he downloaded atlas. that is evidence

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

I have also downloaded Atlas. I swear, I'm totally telling the truth. Nobody would ever lie on the internet.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

Krissy

Wanting something to be true does not make it.
To say that something is true does not make it.

Either way, here posts are only being replicad. If anyone here could get this, we would share via PM. I would share. Stay calm about it.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

what is that site's endgame with this shit? if they're trying to trick the community into thinking they have leaks, so that they can use these fake leaks to get new, real leaks... then why have post after post calling the song "fatlas" and generally trashing it? it's a decent idea, but their execution has been poor. they should have had a new user sign up, post a leak and then have the admin turn off the site for a while. make it seem like it was taken down or crashing from all the traffic coming in.

pretty sure these dudes are just bored and looking for attention.

the gnr fanbase really is a twisted group. imagine how wacky and desperate we're going to be in 5 years when there's still no new music? psych wards will be overflowing with gnr marks.

hell, for my own sanity, i need axl to throw us a bone here. just drop a new song with slash & duff and release a music video with it. or even just a remastered afd/uyi/cd w/ bonus tracks -- they all have anniversaries you can capitalize on. otherwise, i'm going to continue finding myself getting black out drunk and making weird ass chinese democracy mixtapes with different mixes of TWAT with birdies chirping and elephant noises and synths removed with bass turned up.

it's not healthy!

vipicius

vipicius wrote:

I suggest we move to Malibu. When we get there, we'll start a march to Axl's mansion. Demanding that throw all the material already produced. If that does not work, we'll start vandalizing the city.

That'll work, I'm convinced.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Krissy wrote:

ragnar described atlas in detail. a ten min axl ballad. a minute + prostitute like outro. bumblefoot solos. piano. you don't joke about details like this. atlas is real. ragnar and others have atlas that's studio cut and two minutes of the general that's from a phone like recording.

Its all BS because everyone that describes the song, talks about it different.  A few different people have said how long the song is and all the times are different.

Someon else said the song was like 6 mins long, another it was 7 and now its over 10

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

Krissy = Ragnar.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
vipicius wrote:

I suggest we move to Malibu. When we get there, we'll start a march to Axl's mansion. Demanding that throw all the material already produced. If that does not work, we'll start vandalizing the city.

I was thinking we could hire some ninjas to infiltrate The Vault and release everything. And maybe steal all of Axl's hats while they're at it.

vipicius

vipicius wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
vipicius wrote:

I was thinking we could hire some ninjas to infiltrate The Vault and release everything. And maybe steal all of Axl's hats while they're at it.

Yes, that would be good, and maybe the cats too. Dexter may have some privileged information.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:
zombux wrote:

Krissy = Ragnar.

Excuse me ? I hope you`re joking.

Board footer