You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Ragnar wrote:

I have n`t admitted to jackshit. This Krissy persona does n`t seem the sharpest knife in the drawer.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

dalethirsty wrote:

what is that site's endgame with this shit? if they're trying to trick the community into thinking they have leaks, so that they can use these fake leaks to get new, real leaks... then why have post after post calling the song "fatlas" and generally trashing it? it's a decent idea, but their execution has been poor. they should have had a new user sign up, post a leak and then have the admin turn off the site for a while. make it seem like it was taken down or crashing from all the traffic coming in.

pretty sure these dudes are just bored and looking for attention.

the gnr fanbase really is a twisted group. imagine how wacky and desperate we're going to be in 5 years when there's still no new music? psych wards will be overflowing with gnr marks.

hell, for my own sanity, i need axl to throw us a bone here. just drop a new song with slash & duff and release a music video with it. or even just a remastered afd/uyi/cd w/ bonus tracks -- they all have anniversaries you can capitalize on. otherwise, i'm going to continue finding myself getting black out drunk and making weird ass chinese democracy mixtapes with different mixes of TWAT with birdies chirping and elephant noises and synths removed with bass turned up.

it's not healthy!

I did quite a fun remix a while back that's pretty easy to replicate – take Bumblefoot's acoustic version of Better and add the drums and bass back in with the Rock Band multitracks. Because it uses the original Axl vocal, it's the same tempo and structure, so it's really easy to whip it up in Audacity.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

"No, I did n`t have time to keep it. Even if I had managed to save it, I would be reluctant to share it with anyone outside of GNFNR where I post regularly, for obvious reasons.

If Axl was n`t a dickhead and released music on reasonable time, none of this hoarding shit would be necessary.

As for lyrics, " No one will ever love you the way I do " line stood out for me. It`s a whiny ballad about Stephanie Seymour.

If you`re into Axl`s ballads, it`s one of the better ones, if you`re not too keen on long winded, self-serving ballads, like myself, it might be little boring to you.

Plus, it suffers from Chinese Democracy syndrome. It`s overproduced to death. 5 guitarists perform on the song. Axl himself plays acoustic guitar. Bumblefoot`s fretless bullshit is out of place. Axl scrapped Brian May`s solo and pasted Bumblefoot`s wankery in the middle of the song....."

how do you explain this ragnar?

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

Krissy is a bot?

MrMiniMite
 Rep: 0 

MrMiniMite wrote:
vipicius wrote:

Krissy is a bot?

God I hope so

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

I'm not a bot. I provided the proof on ragnar having Atlas and downloading Atlas. I provide ragnar own words on the subject

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

Krissy, all you have to do to solve this is to steal the computer from the Ragnar and run away. Run, Krissy, Run!

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Krissy wrote:

I'm not a bot. I provided the proof on ragnar having Atlas and downloading Atlas. I provide ragnar own words on the subject

Prove you aren't a robot

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

i proved ragnar is a bot hoarding atlas and general and who knows what else

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're all bots from Facebook to spy on me.

Board footer