You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

Seriously, this is what Fox News was going with.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Michael Flynn got off easy by only being charged with lying to the FBI. I wonder why Mueller is going so easy on him? Hmmm.

[/embed]

Maybe that's all there is?  Everything isn't a conspiracy.

Do you think Kushners not gonna become involved? Carter Page? Or possibly Donnie Jr?  Just saying.  Keep in mind we had Popadopalous already flipped & Manafort charged, so already 3 members are known to be involved. That alone does not look very good at all.

NBC just named Kushner. Apparently more to come...

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Seriously, this is what Fox News was going with.

[/embed]

Wow, what a surprise. Hillary is going to be arrested any minute!

At the gym today on Fox, the bottom ticker said "Prior Obama appointment, Mike Flynn...."  Not sure if that was a quote from Trump WH or just Fox being Fox. When they were done with that, they were running a story on the latest sex scandal involving a Democrat (Can't remember his name at the moment.) All other news channels were Flynn/Russia.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

New tax code has some perks in there for betsey Devos...and her private schools.

Can anyone defend these shitbags anymore?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Wow what a surprise...there’re voting on the tax bill right now

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

[/embed]

SLC as i understand it....you and i are supposed to be big winners in all this...why are we the only ones that care?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

[/embed]

SLC as i understand it....you and i are supposed to be big winners in all this...why are we the only ones that care?

Would this take effect immediately ?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

[/embed]

Would this take effect immediately ?

Who knows? They are just making it up as they go along.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

If this monstrosity passes, the next move will be to attack social security and medicare. They'll come forward and say that we're looking at big deficits, and added debt, so we're going to have to make cuts. Wait and see...I guarantee it.

What we're watching tonight is a political group who owe their donors. They will pummel the lower income, and middle class in order to repay their debts. Not just now, but for years to come. Then they'll attack their safety nets next. It reminds me of the GOP going after UE benefits during the great recession. Just downright evil. But this is much worse because it will widen the gap between rich/poor and exacerbate income inequality in this country.

Board footer